Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s why fans shouldn’t blame both of them if they choose to leave for free. Cause week in week out they put in good performance during reserve games, but never get chosen for first team.

But week in week out, you see 2 useless pieces of shiat running around the pitch headless and then you hear your manager saying he is not going to accept sub-standard performance. What a hypocrite

Really feel for Gomes and Chong. No matter how good they play for the reserves, Ole will think they are simply not good enough to replace his 2 useless love childs.

Ole said he taking the FA Cup competition seriously. Yes that’s good but he so gonna burn all his first team players out if he don’t start rotating.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s why fans shouldn’t blame both of them if they choose to leave for free. Cause week in week out they put in good performance during reserve games, but never get chosen for first team.

But week in week out, you see 2 useless pieces of shiat running around the pitch headless and then you hear your manager saying he is not going to accept sub-standard performance. What a hypocrite

It's normal to play fringe players for 1-2 games.

But it's completely not normal to play useless players for the entire season. How players like Lingard survived under 3 managers when every week he play like sh!t is really questionable. Fergie would have booted him midway through a single season.

Looks like post Fergie-era managers scared of players lashing out on social media and Lingard use to his advantage.:vijayadmin:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if ur CEO is not helping u to sell them off, what can u do? plus is English, homegrown quota, bla bla bla

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was going to reply to ur post on that comment about players final chance.

he said the same last season about some players playing their last, after their poor performance. but the only once left were actually the better players of the squad.
and then you hear your manager saying he is not going to accept sub-standard performance. What a hypocrite

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
frankly speaking i watched the replay of that goal. shaw smashed it on the ground and the ball bounced over the back of lingard. to me i didn't notice contact. anyone got a high-def slo-mo gif or replay?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it brush off Lingard's specially developed back that creates a unique spin on the ball, resulting in a shot that's equal to Tsubasa's Drive Shot
frankly speaking i watched the replay of that goal. shaw smashed it on the ground and the ball bounced over the back of lingard. to me i didn't notice contact. anyone got a high-def slo-mo gif or replay?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these ** players probably got the managers nudes or like lined up one by one to lick their balls.

Or they have the ability to sign to instructions during training which is like no stress environment, go on the pitch then just keep running headless-ly to show “working hard”

It's normal to play fringe players for 1-2 games.

But it's completely not normal to play useless players for the entire season. How players like Lingard survived under 3 managers when every week he play like sh!t is really questionable. Fergie would have booted him midway through a single season.

Looks like post Fergie-era managers scared of players lashing out on social media and Lingard use to his advantage.:vijayadmin:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, when we lost against i forgot who in the back end of last season. He came out and publicly say a lot of players have played their last games for Utd blah blah blah.

Fast forward to now, players like Young, Sanchez, Chris Mike,Lukaku, Valencia?, Rojo and forgot who else were sold. While the likes of 1415, Mata, Matic, JONES are still around. JONES, how is he still a footballer alongside 1415 shows how far Manchester United has fallen. But did Utd improve? Honestly no.

Some may say Ole no choice, Ed don’t want to splash the cash etc etc. BUT, Ole is the one that chooses the team week in week out. I don’t believe there are no better footballers in the reserves than 1415. No better defender than Jones. So honestly, no matter if Ole wins the FA Cup or Europa(very far fetch), he still have to go. He has no balls to drop players who are not performing, but week in week out during press conference threaten here and there but come matchday, still plays them. Promoting mediocrity

i was going to reply to ur post on that comment about players final chance.

he said the same last season about some players playing their last, after their poor performance. but the only once left were actually the better players of the squad.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, can drop them to reserves or not choose them as matchday squad.

Like what he did to the likes of Chong and Gomes. ;)

If Ole does that to Lingard, media will slate him like no tomorrow because Lingard is the hottest prospect of England.

Everyday article titles will be like "Bizarre unfair treatment of Lingard by Ole." "Ole destroying Lingard's career."

Seriously all these overhyping English players have to stop. If not England is turning into another USMNT.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly which English player is really worth the hype? This current English team. Perhaps Sancho, TAA probably. The rest? All hype and no stats to prove.

If Ole does that to Lingard, media will slate him like no tomorrow because Lingard is the hottest prospect of England.

Everyday article titles will be like "Bizarre unfair treatment of Lingard by Ole." "Ole destroying Lingard's career."

Seriously all these overhyping English players have to stop. If not England is turning into another USMNT.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its easy for us fans to say it but for a manager that's under pressure for results, using Lingard is better option to make up numbers than using raw kids
Lingard is poor, but i honest don't think i have seen Chong doing things to warrant a full start.
wait till every single wide player is injured, den maybe got chance for him. just like how Brandon got his start.
Well, can drop them to reserves or not choose them as matchday squad.

Like what he did to the likes of Chong and Gomes. ;)

and den there's also this that dennis7w7 mentioned

Last edited:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it seems our iniesta still like shooting from ridiculous distances and angles then apologizing to his teammates :s22:

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completely missed the 2nd half... but it was a good first half considering the somewhat nervy start. Guess the only thing I missed is the 3rd goal by OdionI, which was really well taken. His first goal was a bit fortunate with the pinball machine, but at least he showed some persistence and rode his luck well. He is the type of striker who should be useful against other mid-table teams.

ScottM looked a little bit short on match fitness at first, but slowly grew into the game. On second thoughts, I think he just needs more games with BrunoF to develop the understanding and control of midfield.

Sad to see JuanM getting shunted out to the right midfield area again. Thought he tried hard and did help to build up a few attacks.

LukeS's goal was very nicely taken, though he had plenty of luck with the bounce that totally deceived everyone. But like Asakura said, he probably had to thank JesseL's dance moves which helped to shape the air off his back and contributed to the uberspin.

Will be an interesting game to catch this Sunday night. Hoping it can kick off a good week!

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, which is why I say he doesn’t have the balls to drop all the so called “star players” or maybe he got his own favourites who will start/on bench week in week out. Like Lindesoft still plays when Baily is back. Or like Shaw still plays when Williams was a better LB. Shaw did improve the last few games, got to give it to him. But we all be there before, a few good games then suddenly injured again.

We’ve been through a joker of a manager (Ah Moist), dinosaur manager (Ah Gaal), serial winner (Jose) and now going through an inexperienced joker(Ole).

its easy for us fans to say it but for a manager that's under pressure for results, using Lingard is better option to make up numbers than using raw kids
Lingard is poor, but i honest don't think i have seen Chong doing things to warrant a full start.
wait till every single wide player is injured, den maybe got chance for him. just like how Brandon got his start.

and den there's also this that dennis7w7 mentioned

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
LF first choice likely Pogba. Martial in the MIDDLE. Rashford on the right. James a backup for the LF, RF role. Bruno behind Martial then support by Scott n Fred.

Gomes may still have a future to replace Mata but still no space on the squad. Chong? He isn't even at AJ44 level when he burst onto the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.