Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If play behind closed doors, will there still be live telecast? Sorry I’m newbie.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If play behind closed doors, will there still be live telecast? Sorry I’m newbie.
Only media is allowed lor

Just like the PSG game..

But as many had said what is the point if all the games are played without spectators??? Be it football, F1 etc etc

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only media is allowed lor

Just like the PSG game..

But as many had said what is the point if all the games are played without spectators??? Be it football, F1 etc etc

Depends on how you look at it. Can't say totally no point.

Play for the club/badge.

Play for CL slots.

Play to avoid relegation.

Then again if this covid19 situation doesn't improve, travel restrictions continue, how to have CL next season? :s13:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Juventus’ Daniele Rugani becomes first Serie A player to test positive for coronavirus.
German 2nd league also got player kenna.

Epl still mai suspend.

Wow. Alt.M pulled a Istanbul

Last edited:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Off the topic.

So i subscribed to MIOTV for the football and news channel.

Ytd a singtel sales rep call me to say singtel will be replacing my set top box cos many users had complained the current set top box had issue.

then the sales rep went on to blah blah over the new set top box features...like recording .....blah blah...and it will be delivered FOC to my unit...and continue to blah blah.

I said sounds good....what is the catch...do I need to pay since Singtel admit it is the box giving problem....then she add on ,....now is promotion... can give me 50% over 24 mths....which is about $1 per mth....

I said if it is Singtel issue why should customer pay ??
then she said...Sir...in future if my unit spoils; i may need to go down personally to get the box replaced and will not get the 50% discount....

I said...hmmmm then I will cancel lor.

sales rep... thank you sir. bye.

LOlxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Off the topic.

Ytd a singtel sales rep call me to say singtel will be replacing my set top box cos many users had complained the current set top box had issue.

then the sales rep went on to blah blah over the new set top box features...like recording .....blah blah...and it will be delivered FOC to my unit...and continue to blah blah.

I said sounds good....what is the catch...do I need to pay since Singtel admit it is the box giving problem....then she add on ,....now is promotion... can give me 50% over 24 mths....which is about $1 per mth....

then she said...Sir...in future if my unit spoils; i may need to go down personally to get the box replaced and will not get the 50% discount....

LOlxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sales person meant 50% on the box rental is it?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#mufc players who trained today: De Gea, Romero, Bishop, O’Hara; Wan-Bissaka, Fosu-Mensah, Jones, Tuanzebe, Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw, Williams; Matic, McTominay, Pereira, Fred, Fernandes, Mata, Gomes; Chong, James, Greenwood, Ighalo

No Lingard for LASK game?

Martial is out due to his injury after collision with the goal post.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ha! singtel and their years of shiat. still same shiat.
Off the topic.

LOlxxxxxxxxxxxxx

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah I see. Ole keeping Lingard our talisman and secret weapon for Spurs game.

Ole Ftw 10/10 :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.