fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6fBpE3r.gif

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Depend on how long they intend to suspend the games. If it's too long, this whole season will be void, mean no team will be champion and no team will be relegated.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
initial statement just before Arteta's confirmation was to carry on this weekend's games with supporters in attendance. disgusting

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now not even sure when will see the next football match in action....

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good way to end the season!

So sad for Ighalo, dream loan cut short.

I love Ighalo .

Every time he plays, he gives 101% effort. When the player really loves the club, he plays his heart out for it. Can't say the same about some other players though.

Hope Ole signs Ighalo permanently or on extended loan. He deserves it.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love Ighalo .

Every time he plays, he gives 101% effort. When the player really loves the club, he plays his heart out for it. Can't say the same about some other players though.

Hope Ole signs Ighalo permanently or on extended loan. He deserves it.

That’s why I think the 2 viruses with their fat vermin agent should go. Talented or not, they have been causing cancer and affecting the rest. We play well without them, I don’t think anyone from our present line-up should be dropped to accommodate that princess, especially when he didn’t even speak up or shut his vermin agent down when that vermin is dissing the club.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depend on how long they intend to suspend the games. If it's too long, this whole season will be void, mean no team will be champion and no team will be relegated.

U mean liverpool will not be crowded as champion even if no one can catch them mathematically?

My god, just give them the trophy la wtf :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.