Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Ighalo starts, he scores :love:

xrsyDA5.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Now all sing his name liao. Before that all the WTH comment abt him.

:s13:

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If based on current table or last season table, Man United will qualify for Europa next season.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now all sing his name liao. Before that all the WTH comment abt him.

:s13:

Better this than those 'stars' who kena sing name before or at signing then show real shiat can't be bothered colors in games... We have had too many of such in recent years. Ighalo is a breath of fresh shanghai air.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AP goal is just luck. He has been taking stupid shots like these everytime he starts

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
AP goal is just luck. He has been taking stupid shots like these everytime he starts

I have been critical of AP15 much earlier than JL14, but actually more sympathetic towards him than JL14. It is apparent that he is not good enough for United's midfield, but it's hardly his fault that we kept playing him, and he certainly didn't play badly for lack of effort. In fact he has always been very diligent in closing down the ball, to the extent he always gave away silly fouls. He doesn't get distracted by social media or side business, didn't change his agent to Raiola, or dances around like a clown in training sessions like JL14.

In terms of skills and performance they are just as bad but I rate AP15's attitude much better than JL14. I actually hope he can learn something from BF18 and get a runout in the second leg of the LASK game but looks like that may not happen.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Everyone thinks we need a Pogba, until we got a Bruno. Everyone thinks we need a Martial, until get got a Ighalo.

I admit I don't even know him well before he joined us, but this dude totally deserve all the praises now. The heart is what counts.

GhostZM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s why I think the 2 viruses with their fat vermin agent should go. Talented or not, they have been causing cancer and affecting the rest. We play well without them, I don’t think anyone from our present line-up should be dropped to accommodate that princess, especially when he didn’t even speak up or shut his vermin agent down when that vermin is dissing the club.

But before that, Coronavirus has to go first lol

CheerS!!!;)

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the best way is to just void the whole league season and take last season as the final standing. No promotion no relegation no champion no top 4 places this season, all start from scratch. Can’t think of any other better options. :o

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the best way is to just void the whole league season and take last season as the final standing. No promotion no relegation no champion no top 4 places this season, all start from scratch. Can’t think of any other better options. :o

Like that next season utd will be in Europa leh. How to attract the likes of Sancho and Grelish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.