Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oil worthless now. Need to find new owners.

Someone like Jeff Bezos will be good :o

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So who's your best 11?

De Gea
Shaw
Maguire
Small in
Wan
Pogba
Mctominay
Fernandes
Greenwood
Rashford
Martial

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So who's your best 11?

De Gea
Shaw
Maguire
Small in
Wan
Pogba
Mctominay
Fernandes
Greenwood
Rashford
Martial

4-4-2
Schmeichel
Irwin/Evra
Vida
Rio
G.Neville
Giggs
Keane
Scholes
Ronaldo
Rooney
Rashford

Imagine our front 3Rs playing in the same era...

You can also throw in RvP

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Santos midfielder Yeferson Soteldo says he would sign a lifetime contract with Manchester United.

The 22-year-old, who represents Venezuela at international level, was linked with a move to Everton during the January transfer window.

"I don't like rumours, I have my whole family in Venezuela. I want to finish this stage at Santos by December, win the Copa Libertadores and whatever is possible and then take another step," he told Gazeta Esportiva.

"I always dreamed of playing for Manchester United, the dream remains intact.

"There are many steps to get there, but I feel I can. I want to go to Europe, but not to go and come back.

"I want to go and pursue my career with greater success. I feel like I'm prepared and I have to wait for the right moment to do it."

He added: "I've been following Cristiano Ronaldo since I was a child, I saw him at Manchester United and that's why my love and desire to play at Old Trafford.

"I would choose them easy. I would sign a lifetime contract."

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United will not consider breaking any transfer record for Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.

Bleacher Report reports the prospect of the Red Devils splashing six-figure sums is unrealistic in the current climate with coronavirus dropping every player's value by "at least 15 per cent."

Dortmund had put a £100million-plus price tag on Sancho earlier this year with a warning that the valuation could rise even further if the 20-year-old impressed for England at the Euros.

Now, any premium has disappeared with the Euros postponed but United have to be cautious not to annoy the Germans with low-ball bids.

The Old Trafford club are said to be keen not to spend more than the £89m they splashed on Paul Pogba, with any deal for Sancho for less than £86m seen as a good result.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United have decided to sell Paul Pogba to the highest bidder.

That's according to Marca, which reports the situation could open the door to PSG becoming a serious contender for the midfielder's signature.

Juventus and Real Madrid are both in contact with Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, though are yet to make a formal approach to United.

United's board have no preference where Pogba is to go - and instead have chosen to sell to whichever club offers the most cash.

The English giants have decided to first set a cash price and then accept the offer which gets closest.

As such, PSG have been encouraged to enter the auction, backed by the limitless spending power of their Qatari owners.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Borussia Dortmund fear they've lost the race for Birmingham City teen Jude Bellingham to Manchester United.

The Bleacher Report reports the involvement of Sir Alex Ferguson has had an effect.

Dortmund are now worried they may miss out on one of the top targets in the summer.

They had felt confident prior to the coronavirus crisis but must now wait until the next round of talks.

United have played their trump card in the shape of their legendary manager Ferguson.

The Red Devils invited the youngster and his parents to their training ground at Carrington, who left in a chipper mood.

That is because it was Fergie giving the tour, and his voice has weight in the Premier League.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United have clinched the signing of Barcelona prospect Marc Jurado.

The fullback, off contract next month, has agreed to move to United this summer, reports Sport.

Barca offered Jurado a place in the Juvenil B squad for next season and an above average wage to stay, but he rejected it to commit to United.

United are expected to pay €1.5m in compensation to Barca for the teen.

Jurado has been within the La Masia system for nine years.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United have clinched the signing of Barcelona prospect Marc Jurado.

He will be stuck behind AWB for years to come.... then 3-4 years later go back to Barca become first choice RB.... win countless trophies for a decade.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I unfollowed Man Utd on social media because of a Paul Pogba feature they were doing last night.

Very sick of the attention around him honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.