Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
luke shaw left our flanks exposed a few times ...

i actually think we would have won if pogba started the game with bf

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually think DDG should leave, he will look better somewhere else.

Just a thought - the two defenders in front of him cost 100 million.. lol..

This United side is a joke la. they basically just milking on pass success. Ole basically going after English players, can run, play the United way lol.:s8: standing by those players with the club for 3-4seasons liao still not performing lol

So they shld just continue their social media

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Last night game kind of suit towards Mata on the right. But that will allow Davies alot freedom to come forward.

Is it only me who finds the field kind of bad despite being a new stadium? Players slipping all over, weird bounces on the pass...
yeah....and passing is like all don't know each other...

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
7sOF3fU.jpg

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Signing Grealish not enough for Man Utd to catch Man City - Giggs

The former Red Devils winger believes his old side still need three or four players if they are to catch their city rivals

Ryan Giggs wants to see Manchester United sign Jack Grealish, but he believes his old side are still “three or four players” away from challenging neighbours Manchester City.

Even during City’s own disappointing campaign, they started the weekend 15 points clear of United in the Premier League table.

The size of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s rebuilding job is clear and he is expected to be busy in the upcoming summer/autumn transfer window.

Grealish has been heavily linked along with the likes of Jadon Sancho and Donny van de Beek.

"I mean, if a quality player like that comes available, United are going to be [interested],” Giggs told Premier League Productions of Grealish.

"He looks like a United player, he takes the ball, he attracts loads of fouls.”

However, what United really need, according to Giggs, is a new striker.

Anthony Martial has 16 goals to his name in all competitions but has little real competition for a starting place.

Marcus Rashford has been enjoying playing on the left, and Mason Greenwood is still only 18.

Fans have taken to Odion Ighalo but the Nigeria international is 31 and hasn’t yet scored a goal against a Premier League side for United.

"I would say that we definitely need a centre-forward,” Giggs said.

"Someone who, if a team is deep, is going to play deep and be on the end of those passes, crosses and score 25 goals.

"I still think if we're going to catch City, we're three or four players short.

"But [it's] definitely exciting and promising with Bruno [Fernandes] and [Paul] Pogba coming into the team."

https://www.goal.com/en/news/signin...d-to-catch-man-city/s73iipzoxbf41l33cmfz6xeyg

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Greenwood should have started on the right instead. Mata is reserved for slower pace games - Euro games.

Last night game kind of suit towards Mata on the right. But that will allow Davies alot freedom to come forward.

Is it only me who finds the field kind of bad despite being a new stadium? Players slipping all over, weird bounces on the pass...

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The club and its players make me feel like they thought 1-1 against Spurs at this point of the campaign is a great result.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, that was what people said of CristianoR in the first 2-3 years he was with us.

That’s not what I saw.. cr7 first match.. I saw more step overs than what James did his entire Manutd career

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, one trick pony who could only do flashy step-overs, and later became 2 trick because he would fall over in the box.

He too used to make more wrong decisions than right ones, crosses weren't consistent, and often lost the ball when he tried to dazzle his markers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.