Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some "curry sauce" claimed he refused to take the squad onto training ground over the club's involvement of ESL.
but then, doubt it

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what’s next? A Super World Cup?
Florentino Perez:

“If the players participating in the European Super League are banned from playing the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, we will create our own World Cup tournament.”

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Florentino Perez:

“If the players participating in the European Super League are banned from playing the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, we will create our own World Cup tournament.”
Lol omg. Football getting so boring until must have this kind of saga? United will lead the way to join the super league lol $$$$$

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose’s departure was expected

but getting 20M pound to walk away, he won’t be complaining....

i think he is getting close to 100M “sacking” fees!!

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose’s departure was expected

but getting 20M pound to walk away, he won’t be complaining....

i think he is getting close to 100M “sacking” fees!!
from Chelsea ( twice) , Man Utd and now Spurs

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Let see who win, the new super league or all the other football association and FIFA....etc

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
will you walk away from being a United fans due to United join the Super League.
I will. Then United is no longer a club I know, playing in a meaningless and anti-competitive league, not the storied English league since the days of Big League Soccer during my childhood. I would be quite ashamed of being a United fan to be honest, to support a club that turns its back on the national league and grassroots to further line the Glazers' pocket. I hope they stay rooted in the bottom of the ESL in many years to come, along with Liverpool.

Bayern, here I come!

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if the TV stations refuse to join in, the club will do a pay as you watch scheme.

Up to the fans to make a stand.

Redundant players from this Super League should not be allowed to return to the countries league.
there will be many tv stations and media companies to offer multi million/billion deals to broadcast ESL

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Some of the words Ceferin has used about the breakaway: "The Dirty Dozen", "Liars", "Snakes", "Narcissists"

Ceferin: "I have seen many things in my life. I was a criminal lawyer. I have never seen people like that. EW called me on Thursday to say he was very satisfied and supported the proposals. He had already signed something else. Agnelli is the biggest disappointment of all."

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.