Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Borussia Dortmund were strict about their deadline for selling Jadon Sancho last year and they are reportedly taking a similar this summer.

BILD reiterate Sancho is for sale amid United's initial talks for a deal, but they state the deadline this year is the end of July.

irregardless

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Borussia Dortmund were strict about their deadline for selling Jadon Sancho last year and they are reportedly taking a similar this summer.

BILD reiterate Sancho is for sale amid United's initial talks for a deal, but they state the deadline this year is the end of July.
looks like Dortmund need the cash

huhster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tom Heaton’s move to Manchester United is basically done, with the goalkeeper to have a medical later this month and be officially announced on the 1st of July, according to Football Insider.

Who is the joker that wants him? Romero is better than Heaton & Lee Grant. Has Heaton or Lee Grant been selected for a major competition (Euro or World Cup)?
Who's doing the signing? I don't see how is Heaton any better than Romero...

ragnarok95

Reaction score
BVB can ya ya papaya because players never force a move. If Sancho try to force a move story is diff liao.

They need money. They want full payment for sancho. We have no money. We want sancho but pay in installment or over a few seasons.

So the deal is hard.

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Re: Sancho I can now confirm that Manchester United have put in the first offer to Dortmund The clubs are, as I am told, 20 mill euro apart on fixed fee and bonuses need to be agreed too

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United football director John Murtough is reportedly unable to make any transfer moves for the club as he waits to be told the budget by the Glazer family.

Appointed a clown to be the football director. Before the transfer period starts should know how much to spend on new signings.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Real Madrid are dropping their asking price for Raphael Varane.

The France defender is a top summer transfer target for Manchester United.

El Mundo Deportivo says Los Blancos are keen to cash in if Varane refuses to pen a new deal and, while a figure of €70m has been touted, it's now claimed a price of €50m would be enough to secure a deal.

The Spanish outlet have also echoed claims that United are ready to pay the France international €12m-a-year.

It's been suggested United have already tabled the contract offer to Varane's minders.

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Manchester United have made a first offer for Atletico Madrid fullback Kieran Trippier.

Football Insider reports United have submitted an opening bid for Trippier, but it has been rejected by Atletico Madrid.

A source suggests United offered roughly £10million for the right-back.

However, in Spain it's suggested Atletico are demanding closer to £35m to sell Trippier.

The England international is regarded highly by Atletico coach Diego Simeone, who is reluctant to lose the defender.

jackohy78

Reaction score
I certainty hope Sancho deal doesn't go through as the deal doesn't make sense.
Last season, Man Utd desperate to buy Sancho and Dortmund play hardball, trying to get astronomical transfer price
This season, Dortmund needs $$. They still play hardball and trying to get astronomical transfer price.
I hope Man Utd troll them until transfer window end and behind their back, buy another actual target in place of Sancho.

Man Utd seems to be superb in getting commercial signing but always make a mess in transfer signing.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United have had a £67m bid for England winger Jadon Sancho turned down by Borussia Dortmund.

The German club want about £77.5m for the 21-year-old, with an additional £4.25m bonus payment on top.

BBC Sport also understands that in addition to the fee not being high enough, United wanted to pay it over five years when Dortmund are only willing for it to extend to four.

United are now considering whether to revise their offer.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hawker is selling wonton mee for $4...

cheapo guy asks... I am offering $3....

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I certainty hope Sancho deal doesn't go through as the deal doesn't make sense.
Last season, Man Utd desperate to buy Sancho and Dortmund play hardball, trying to get astronomical transfer price
This season, Dortmund needs $$. They still play hardball and trying to get astronomical transfer price.
I hope Man Utd troll them until transfer window end and behind their back, buy another actual target in place of Sancho.

Man Utd seems to be superb in getting commercial signing but always make a mess in transfer signing.
Dortmund desperate for money
but United also desperate to make signings, not for footballing reasons. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.