Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Teams that looked at how Man Utd played against Young Boys will find some weaknesses in the Man Utd players. AWB liked sliding tackles & can be sent off. Defensive midfielder disappeared when opponent players started to press forward & attack. Man Utd players tend to make silly mistakes (Lingard back pass) when defending.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fred can only play if McTominay is next to him. Without McTominay next to him looked at how he played against Southampton, Wolves & Young Boys.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanted to use Lingard's runs
of cos what happened in the end was, like a schoolboy error backpass.

yes i still can't understand taking away Fred at 89mins.
Dalot replaxed replaced Sancho was ok

DVB was sacrificed to accommodate Varane was still ok

Matic for Bruno to shore up the defending was also ok
JL14 for Ronaldo,,, hmmm no idea why
Martial for Fred with couple of minutes of regulation time to go? totally illogical ..,

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's decision to take Cristiano Ronaldo off for Manchester United has been labelled a "shambles" and "ridiculous" by fans commenting on the action on social media.

Red Devils supporters were very critical of the decision, which was made when Manchester United were chasing a winner against Swiss minnows Young Boys in the Champions League.

"How on earth you can substitute Cristiano Ronaldo when the scoreline is 1-1 in a f***ing away Champion League game. Absolutely ridiculous," tweeted one fan. Another simply added: "Ronaldo off? Shambles."

Debating who is the best player in the world, Neville explained why Ronaldo is the man you want on the pitch when you're chasing a goal - something Solskjaer clearly disagrees with.

Took off Ronaldo & put in Lingard. This is a bad decision by Solskjaer. Should put in Greenwood for Ronaldo & not Lingard.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dalot replaxed replaced Sancho was ok

DVB was sacrificed to accommodate Varane was still ok

Matic for Bruno to shore up the defending was also ok
JL14 for Ronaldo,,, hmmm no idea why
Martial for Fred with couple of minutes of regulation time to go? totally illogical ..,
Since when has PE teacher been logical? Lol he is fuking delusional

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanted to use Lingard's runs
of cos what happened in the end was, like a schoolboy error backpass.

yes i still can't understand taking away Fred at 89mins.
i wont be too harsh on JL14 for that "unfortunate" pass. I do agree mistake will happen in football..

i will question why he was brought into the game.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before the game, PE teacher said the plan for CL is to go all the way. Not sure which way, back way?

if United exit during group stage, will PE teacher head roll? CR7 can be part coach part player

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wont be too harsh on JL14 for that "unfortunate" pass. I do agree mistake will happen in football..

Because PE teacher rated his siuu x JL14 celebration and decided to bring him on to have the winning vibes

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because PE teacher rated his siuu x JL14 celebration and decided to bring him on to have the winning vibes

the sub is like being stucked in a massive traffic jam.........
and instead of switching to a small bike from a car in order to wriggle out of the jam.
The driver decided to ride a big wide Harley Davidson bike instead .. very de facepalm.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game is over the moment Ole sub DVB out to play a 3 men CB to park the bus hoping for the best result.

Ole has no idea how to hold on or use park the bus tactics.

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And we supposedly got the easier group this round.. still lost haha

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game is over the moment Ole sub DVB out to play a 3 men CB to park the bus hoping for the best result.

I didn’t watch.

Did Ole opted to park the bus when the score was 1-1 and opponents being Young Boys? :ROFLMAO:

But people say he replaced Fred with Martial in hopes of stretching them wor? His tactics and subs questionable again

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just replaced him ba........
3 seasons of illogical decision is not very healthy for many fans.
Conte and Zizou is available. But fans still think after close to 2ish seasons that Ole needs time. Lol.. maybe another 8 years? or maybe another 30 years?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the sub is like being stucked in a massive traffic jam.........
and instead of switching to a small bike from a car in order to wriggle out of the jam.
The driver decided to ride a big wide Harley Davidson bike instead .. very de facepalm.
Honestly I’m not surprised. PE teacher has no tactics, have been saying this for a few seasons already. But some fans here really think PE teacher is the next SAF.
but this PE teacher has no balls to drop players and make illogical decisions.

cristiano with all the fanfare will never win anything at United as long as PE teacher remain in charge.

but Woody and Glazer will never fire PE teacher because he is a puppet, as long as during interviews and media coverag, talk positive about the club structure and management, he is safe.

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I question:

WHY, despite our massive star studded team for first eleven and bench, are we constantly pegged back & dominated by supposedly weaker teams like Young Boys? It has got to be coaching team & tactics problem.

It's not like Young Boys sat back park bus play defensively, low block.. they had 19 attempts on goal versus ours a derisory 2!!! Not to mention lower possession %.

And given the avg height of our backline.. he mentioned we struggled to deal with their crosses & setpieces. I wonder what they do during defensive coaching.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i am not sure will DVB have much impact on the offensive front.........

throughout the first half before AWB was sent off..

the players pushing for attack were Pogba, Bruno, AWB, Shaw, Ronaldo..
Fred was more of a nuisance being here and there.. sometime effective; sometime no.
DVB was super in releasing the ball upon receiving it..... many a time.. the pass went astray.. though he did make couple of decent tackle but they were very rare.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.