Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These parasites were never ever gonna sell the club but if the protest did make them sit up and notice for five minutes, at least it made some bloody impact. Still remains to be seen whether they'll deliver and back up what they promise here but i would rather this than the game happened on Sunday. I applaud the supporters at OT for doing this but not the thugs
only govt and banks can force them to sell. hopefully the protest will help ole get some of his transfer targets so utd can challenge for epl title.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These parasites were never ever gonna sell the club but if the protest did make them sit up and notice for five minutes, at least it made some bloody impact. Still remains to be seen whether they'll deliver and back up what they promise here but i would rather this than the game happened on Sunday. I applaud the supporters at OT for doing this but not the thugs
if the takeover was recent, and he made these statements, i might just believe they give a sh1t.
care deeply? look at the state of the stadium, and how much sh1t they have given to the club, training and academy facilities. our ex players rather put their kids at Arsenal's or even City's academy.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steve Bruce Newcastle thumped Leicester 4-2 at the King Stadium!!!

is Leicester going to collapse just like last season??

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only govt and banks can force them to sell. hopefully the protest will help ole get some of his transfer targets so utd can challenge for epl title.
banks can if Utd is near bankrupt. govt i think cannot interfere. bound by FIFA rules govt cannot dabble in the football matters i think. i distinctly remember it was indo or what that got banned from FIFA sanctioned tournaments for a period of time cos the govt interfere with the footballing body.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He was injured so didn’t play both legs. But i can promise you he’s very very good. I don’t lust after players that isn’t Man United but there’s two at Dortmund and one at City that i only lust after. Sancho is one of them :o

But i think he will be too expensive to buy even this summer

His transfer fee has been lowered. Question is whether Man Utd is still interested since already signed Amad Diallo.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/reveal...price-set-at-around/mddal0r2urlc1xtfug36rzp3r

lwt11137

Master Member
Reaction score
it depends the opponents style of play, if high ball then DH is more suitable otherwise DDG will be fine

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how would Pep Guardiola manage Southampton with that the limited funds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.