Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah 2 worldies against us in 4 days. Leicester’s first goal was beautiful

Wrong man on their defender for the corner kick. Rashford didn’t even bother to jump and put him off lol. Matic tried but jump like a gu niang

Proud of the kids today. Greenwood is a treasure. Thursday is must win then it has to be proper player management until the EL final

Night all!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ole say we must buy to challenge city next season. Captain obvious. Who take over us now also dun know yet. Glazer more interested in money in their pocket.

Next season will be the same. We will blow all our transfer on one single player. Then we dun have cash left for others. I bet bananas next season our defense still that few cui kias.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A rare day when a defeat was not a big issue.

Maybe cos the title had inevitably went to City
but I don't understand why Pep said this was the "hardest" one unless he was refering to empty stadium and players motivation.

Leicester had the 3 pts which will boost their chance; but mathematically they will need one more victory from their remaining fixtures to confirm their CL qualification.

As for the starting 11 this morning, the back 4 were expected to be rusty and it showed in the understanding among them. Matic was playing as an additional defender... but his defending of the winning goal was disappointing... and the same goes to Rashford who didnt mount a challenge to the header too.
I am sure some will say DDG should have charged out to punch the ball........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

For the midfield... first time seeing Elanga in action.. enterprising and speedy player... good debut !
Mata ran here and there , trying to create sth out of nothing....... and no surprise nothing came out of it.

DVB. aka Mr Ajax....... had been given numerous chances.... hopefully he will improve next season.. even Marco Van Bastern ( MVB) had criticised his attitude.

the front 2 of Greenwood and Amad.. all i can say we will be seeing Amad more often........

Lets go for the 3 pts with the first 11...... and retain this morning starting 11 for the Fulham and Wolves game.
if my maths is correct, the team needs 4 more points to finish 2nd.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matic was playing as an additional defender... but his defending of the winning goal was disappointing... and the same goes to Rashford who didnt mount a challenge to the header too.
I am sure some will say DDG should have charged out to punch the ball........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
the scorer broke free from Rashford with ease to find that space for the header.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Moyes tell United 2 top defenders to play like city......
Thought was to play like everton top defender and aspire to match city? When he inherited a team that just won the league. Lol

Nice to see Ole tweak the first 11. Next season without woody to buy cavani for him lets see how his signing will turn up. Hope it will be positive :)

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway so DDG is officially second choice keeper at United? Also dunno how he lost his position haha. Will DDG finally leave United, quite sad such a good keeper won so little. Hope he dont suffer same fate as sergio romero hehe

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought was to play like everton top defender and aspire to match city? When he inherited a team that just won the league. Lol

Nice to see Ole tweak the first 11. Next season without woody to buy cavani for him lets see how his signing will turn up. Hope it will be positive :)
i thought Woody will only leave in Dec ??

but the task of buying players had been tasked to another guy; but woody should still be the one to sign the cheque.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When he inherited a team that just won the league. Lol
years later people agree it was an aging squad that severely lacked investment, and use that to show how Glazers/Woodward failed.
wasn't that exactly what Moyes already told us?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reading that fans are allowed into stadium for the last home game of the season against Fulham. How many are allowed i don't know but it will be nice to see

Also Buffon is leaving Juve or is he retiring? Can we get him here to be our second or third keeper for a year or a keeper coach? What a legend

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.