Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

Michael Shoemaker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And you wonder why a chelsea 10 men team can hold the fort against 11 liverpool team.

it is down to the coaching team and manager.

and these are youngboys ffs.

limbei salute you ole.

in press con can talk until so satki, on the pitch is just an incompetent, inexperienced, ball-less and gutless fellow.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Cavani & Amad recovered they need to be playing. These 2 players dared to take on the opponent defenders.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And you wonder why a chelsea 10 men team can hold the fort against 11 liverpool team.
it is down to the coaching team and manager.

and these are youngboys ffs.

limbei salute you ole.

in press con can talk until so satki, on the pitch is just an incompetent, inexperienced, ball-less and gutless fellow.
Sigh got to agree with this got dominated by fecking young boys embarrassing

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
Ronaldo should have realised now, He can't carry this team single handedly on the field, as the biggest weakness is obviously off the field, in the coaching team.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole Gunnar Solskjær admits there can be no excuses if Manchester United fail to perform in the Champions League after a weekend Premier League match and has told his players he has full trust in them.

“Yeah, I can’t look at the squad and say: ‘Ah, we played a game in midweek and we’re tired,’” Solskjær said. “Players are fitter now and we’ve been very robust over the years and improved a lot in the way we’ve dealt with the pandemic situation and games coming thick and fast. But [with] the ones we’ve signed, it’s easier to rotate, definitely, and I’ve told the team I do trust the members of the squad.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-can-have-no-excuses-warns-ole-gunnar-solskjr
If Man Utd failed to win anything this season it is not the players who can't perform. It is the manager who can't perform. Manager fielding players in the wrong positions, fielding players in the positions they are not good in or using the wrong strategy against certain teams.

Earlier I posted this article on page 628. Now Young Boys proved Solskjaer wrong by wining 2-1.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trust has been broken now ole what is your excuses now? Cannot blame tiredness again?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Played with 3 centre backs still end up losing to Young Boys. Not sure if they are able to stop Lukaku from scoring.

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
Ole need to work out 10men gameplan, I did see some big teams that played well, organised and won with 10 men.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It happened several times. After a big win the next game the players unable to play well.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw highlights .. lol at the lingardinho backpass, from wkend hero to zero..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The manazyer is really clueless.. his decision making is really questionable..

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the red card issued to AWB was unfortunate but I dun think anyone will contest it…cos i recalled and someone had said the interpretation of the ruling is tighter at UEFA competition, hence no one at BBC or Skysport talked much about it.

But I dun understand why JL14 was brought in.
was it due to his defending ability and/or the pace to launch a counterattack? With all due respects to JL, i don’t think he has either skill set.

then came the biggest mystery
bringing in Martial for Fred at the 88th min of the game… team was under siege but a midfielder was withdrawn for a striker?? Suddenly the mgr wanted to have more attacking power in the closing min of the game?

I always believe it is good for the team to lose games early part of the season…. but i felt this was not the game……

yet to read Ole post match interview; did he blame the artificial turf?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the red card issued to AWB was unfortunate but I dun think anyone will contest it…cos i recalled and someone had said the interpretation of the ruling is tighter at UEFA competition, hence no one at BBC or Skysport talked much about it.

But I dun understand why JL14 was brought in.
was it due to his defending ability and/or the pace to launch a counterattack? With all due respects to JL, i don’t think he has either skill set.

then came the biggest mystery
bringing in Martial for Fred at the 88th min of the game… team was under siege but a midfielder was withdrawn for a striker?? Suddenly the mgr wanted to have more attacking power in the closing min of the game?

I always believe it is good for the team to lose games early part of the season…. but i felt this was not the game……

yet to read Ole post match interview; did he blame the artificial turf?
... blame the weather, blame the noise... blame the ref.. anyone but himself..

at 1-1, i'll throw any defenders on and park the bloody aircraft carrier!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.