Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pellistri came on in the 2nd half as Alaves beat Atl Madrid 1-0. A big win for Alaves.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one you know?
the interesting thing about the announcement of Mat Noh passing was me searching the internet for his status cos I was listening to his former wife, the singer who danced around telling pple to get vaccination, being interviewed on radio.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd should play 4-4-2 with Cavani & Ronald starting. Greenwood on the bench & Sancho as the right winger. This is how Ferguson will field if he is still managing Man Utd. His 1999 treble winning team were all based on 2 main strikers starting.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant even handle teams when we deploy 2 pivot yet wanna play 4-4-2?

would love to know which 2 should play in the CM that can organise our midfield now?

and u forgot Fergie tweaked/evolved his formation in later years? haven't u seen people saying Ole is not playing modern football?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What is modern football? It is any formation that win every game that make fans happy......the moment you lose a game mean it is not modern football..... :ROFLMAO:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is modern football? It is any formation that win every game that make fans happy......the moment you lose a game mean it is not modern football..... :ROFLMAO:
yeah ,,,
that is why nowaday find today terms are so complicated
holding midfield, defensive midfield... a 6, 8, 9 , 10 whatever...............

can score one goal more than the opposition is considered a good formation to me anytime.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah ,,,
that is why nowaday find today terms are so complicated
holding midfield, defensive midfield... a 6, 8, 9 , 10 whatever...............

can score one goal more than the opposition is considered a good formation to me anytime.
Can't score against West Ham in the Carabao Cup & Aston Villa during the weekend. This is why ended up losing. Last week all the players lost their ability to score. Even missed a penalty. I think if open goal also will miss.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd looking to sign Kalvin Phillips because Declan Rice is too expensive. Good chance of signing him end of this season if Leeds get relegated.

Last edited:

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd should play 4-4-2 with Cavani & Ronald starting. Greenwood on the bench & Sancho as the right winger. This is how Ferguson will field if he is still managing Man Utd. His 1999 treble winning team were all based on 2 main strikers starting.
fergie makes ordinary players look great ole makes world class players look ordinary

hard truth :(

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fergie makes ordinary players look great ole makes world class players look ordinary

hard truth :(
it took u so long to realise 😜
before the end of his first full season in charge already kua hian hian liao 🤭
🤣

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cant even handle teams when we deploy 2 pivot yet wanna play 4-4-2?

would love to know which 2 should play in the CM that can organise our midfield now?

and u forgot Fergie tweaked/evolved his formation in later years? haven't u seen people saying Ole is not playing modern football?
dunno what football he is playing.. dunno why double pivot, are we facing man city, liverpool, chelsea week in week out ?

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LKK was the "first" victim ?
then again Ole made Fred an "un-droppable" ....
he played LKK out on the right, right ?
anyway i’m glad he left for his own good to Inter
i’m pleased for him as a player and person
had he stayed on (even if he could) he would not be what he is now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.