Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
It's a vital win, but really unable to celebrate much. If it is vs Chelsea, we might already conceded 2-3 goals with 1st half performance.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSG may sack Pochettino if the team gets KO in the Champions League. Hope Man City beat PSG so PSG will be 2nd. 2nd teams will have to play against the 1st teams in the 2nd round stages. PSG may even match against Man Utd in the 2nd round & that will be interesting.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i prefer Ten Hag > Poch leh
but there’s one thing i worry about getting Ten Hag
the board will just purchase discarded players, or alternatives cos there’s what Hag is coping with at Ajax
furthermore he might not have any say with regards to selling homegrown academy players eg like Rashford or Greenwood
ultimately i feel Ten Hag is a Yes Man …
and united will become like Ajax … a selling club
where in holland there’s no big 6 … in england … it’ll not be good
so having said these …
i’m beginning to have 2nd tots of Ten Hag becoming our perm manager (plus can he handle ‘elite’ players ? )

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We (or at least some of us) thought that JoseM would be able to handle the big egos, but he still got played out by both the board and the players. So I'm never one to speculate whether one can or cannot - there's no point, especially after what we've seen over the past 6 years.

Big news-worthy players with fantastic stats on paper, comes and pulls our own defenders away from defending. Young academy graduate who's seen what one of the greatest players have done at United, reportedly refuses to accept he's playing 2nd fiddle and switches into petulant mode. Can you ever foresee that?

We're now just a news-worthy club for papers to sell clicks and prints, because there are supporters from tens of clubs rubbing their hands in glee reading about our on and off the pitch problems. Doesn't help that our own supporters join in the fun.

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
#mufc's five-man shortlist for the interim manager role: Ernesto Valverde, Lucien Favre, Rudi Garcia, Ralf Rangnick and Paulo Fonseca #mulive [mail]

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSG may sack Pochettino if the team gets KO in the Champions League. Hope Man City beat PSG so PSG will be 2nd. 2nd teams will have to play against the 1st teams in the 2nd round stages. PSG may even match against Man Utd in the 2nd round & that will be interesting.
PSG IS getting beaten now.. but still both going through

Last edited:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i prefer Ten Hag > Poch leh
but there’s one thing i worry about getting Ten Hag
the board will just purchase discarded players, or alternatives cos there’s what Hag is coping with at Ajax
furthermore he might not have any say with regards to selling homegrown academy players eg like Rashford or Greenwood
ultimately i feel Ten Hag is a Yes Man …
and united will become like Ajax … a selling club
where in holland there’s no big 6 … in england … it’ll not be good
so having said these …
i’m beginning to have 2nd tots of Ten Hag becoming our perm manager (plus can he handle ‘elite’ players ? )
lol
that is why I said be careful of who you wish for…

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not counted anymore, the prediction was made when OLE is at the wheel.. now the variable change, the prediction also need to change.. :D
ok my prediction still remains the same even with carrot in.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSG have the prospect of facing Bayern Munich or Liverpool at 2nd round.
Just took a look at the table with one game to go.

Grp A : City (top) , PSG
Grp B : Liverpool (top).. Porto, AC Milan & Atletico Madrid can still snatch the runner spot.
Grp C : Ajax (top), Dortmund and Sporting Lisbon will battle for the 2nd spot. (Sporting Lisbon will finish 2nd)
Grp D : Real Madrid and Inter Milan will meet in the last game to decide who will finish first and second.
Grp E: Bayern (top), Barcelona and Benfica will battle for the 2nd spot
Grp F : MU (top), Atalanta and Villareal will meet to decide who will finish 2nd.
Grp G : Still open with the top and bottom team separated by .. 3 pts.
Grp H : Will go into the last game to decide if Chelsea or Juve will finish top.

interesting ....

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just took a look at the table with one game to go.

Grp A : City (top) , PSG
Grp B : Liverpool (top).. Porto, AC Milan & Atletico Madrid can still snatch the runner spot.
Grp C : Ajax (top), Dortmund and Sporting Lisbon will battle for the 2nd spot.
Grp D : Real Madrid and Inter Milan will meet in the last game to decide who will finish first and second.
Grp E: Bayern (top), Barcelona and Benfica will battle for the 2nd spot
Grp F : MU (top), Atalanta and Villareal will meet to decide who will finish 2nd.
Grp G : Still open with the top and bottom team separated by .. 3 pts.
Grp H : Will go into the last game to decide if Chelsea or Juve will finish top.

interesting ....
Dortmund is out due to their poor h2h record. Win their last match also useless

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
watched the city/ psg match.

PSG might have the better players (their 3 prima donna), but city is a much better team overall.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watched the city/ psg match.

PSG might have the better players (their 3 prima donna), but city is a much better team overall.
Read that Carragher advised Poochy to move to MU as soon as possible cos the 3 Amigo in PSG will hinder his leadership........... hmmmm is the English saying PSG is too big for Poochy to manage?

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barce have to beat Bayern in their final match to advance
Xavi is facing his first finals already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.