Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
HAHAHA raphinha going chelsea. One of barca target suppose to go there one. Now drag and drag by barca now chelsea jumped in.

And from twitter source from u know who, United bid for FDJ will soon be accepted by barca, BUT united haven convince the player yet.

Imagine going all thru this then FDJ rejected the move. LOLOLOLOL. I will LMFAO.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
malacia really came out of nowhere i guess another forward signing and that’s it no dm
i was reading that news in the early hour with eyes not fully opened yet.. and was wondering why was MU interested in a Malaysia or Malacca....

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol no idea honestly if never bid for him never heard of him before also now they say its the best left back in dutch league
possibly one of those purchase with purchase (PWP) promotion from FDJ agent.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
malacia really came out of nowhere i guess another forward signing and that’s it no dm
He was linked to Man Utd 1 or 2 weeks ago. Only Man Utd didn't bid for him until 1 or 2 days back when Lyon almost signed him.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still think Man Utd will need to sign Antony to have any chance of getting into the top 4. No Antony very difficult to get into the of top 4. Just imagine Sancho on the left & Antony on the right. With their fast running, dribbling & crosses it will be a nightmare to opponent defenders. Opponent teams will be hit left & right by Sancho & Antony. Garnacho will be back for Sancho on the left.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA raphinha going chelsea. One of barca target suppose to go there one. Now drag and drag by barca now chelsea jumped in.

And from twitter source from u know who, United bid for FDJ will soon be accepted by barca, BUT united haven convince the player yet.

Imagine going all thru this then FDJ rejected the move. LOLOLOLOL. I will LMFAO.
Circus show coming to a climax if Barcelona accepted the bid but Frenkie de Jong refused. What a drama this will become.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United will turn their attention to Lisandro Martinez once they have wrapped up the signing of Feyenoord defender Tyrell Malacia.

Arsenal have already made a bid of £34m for the Argentina international with the Dutch giants demanding a fee closer to £45m.

United have asked Ajax to keep them updated on the situation with ten Hag eager to sign his former player.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/28/man-...z-after-sealing-tyrell-malacia-deal-16909256/
Most of Man Utd signings will be from the Dutch league, Dutch players or players who had played for Ajax.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United will turn their attention to Lisandro Martinez once they have wrapped up the signing of Feyenoord defender Tyrell Malacia.

Arsenal have already made a bid of £34m for the Argentina international with the Dutch giants demanding a fee closer to £45m.

United have asked Ajax to keep them updated on the situation with ten Hag eager to sign his former player.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/28/man-...z-after-sealing-tyrell-malacia-deal-16909256/
Most of Man Utd signings will be from the Dutch league, Dutch players or players who had played for Ajax.
cannot attract A tier players alr have to go step by step go for B tier and promising players :D

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol no idea honestly if never bid for him never heard of him before also now they say its the best left back in dutch league
And united need a DM and Winger. Hmm every season also the same. Buy someone not on priority list.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Malacia deal only left the player to decide only. Later he choose france league we also LL. :s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Circus show coming to a climax if Barcelona accepted the bid but Frenkie de Jong refused. What a drama this will become.
I really hoping FDJ will reject the deal. Make us a laughing stock. Then we can panic buy other midfielder.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
And united need a DM and Winger. Hmm every season also the same. Buy someone not on priority list.
why are we buying de jong if we don't have a true DM in our team? fred is not and mctominary (maybe)

de jong is like box to box mf like fred and DVDB not anhor man protect back 4 which we need a lot with a piece of fridge in there

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
According to the same report, the deal is not completed yet, but there is a confidence that it will get over the line.

However, Jones suggests that it won’t be an easy task to get de Jong out of the Nou Camp and into Old Trafford.

“I believe he’s still got some reservations about how this rebuild is going to work.

“I’m not sure he wanted to be the first piece of the puzzle that comes in but you might have to be in order for those other pieces to then arrive.”

https://www.givemesport.com/88027304-man-utd-43-cap-target-has-reservations-over-old-trafford-plans
Frenkie de Jong will probably think this rebuild doesn't make sense because Man Utd midfield will still be dominated by teams with fast & physical players if there is no defensive midfielder.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.