Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
United now is anyhow buy liao. Panic liao. Don't even know if the player they buying now is TenTen want or the upper management want.

What a joke. Spend all window trying to woo a player that never want to come. Another season of disappointment.

And please HM... pls fish off from the club.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United fans will delighted to find out Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already given a glowing recommendation of Adrien Rabiot.

Should United land Rabiot, they will be acquiring a player with a fine CV. The Frenchman has won countless honours at Juventus and former club Paris Saint-Germain - including five Ligue 1 titles.

There are question marks over Erik ten Hag's current midfield, with many critics believing Scott McTominay and Fred aren't good enough to play for a club of United's stature. Rio Ferdinand has even suggested playing defender Lisandro Martinez in midfield.

"In my midfield, I’m going to play Martinez as the holding midfielder and take Fred out," Ferdinand told Vibe with Five. "I’m going to play Varane and Maguire [at centre-back]... I wouldn’t pick McTominay or Fred. Listen, whatever happens, Man United will improve from the first day against Brighton. Things can only get better."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manutd-transfers-adrien-rabiot-ibrahimovic-27696056

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United have been handed a huge boost with the news that Dan-Axel Zagadou has decided to move to the Premier League rather than Serie A.

According to CMW, the ex-Borussia Dortmund ace is destined for a move to the Premier League this summer. West Ham United are in the race for his signature as well according to Sport1.

Man United should be going all out for Zagadou though. He really is an elite defender and the chance to sign him on a free transfer is one that Ten Hag cannot afford to pass up.

The Frenchman only made 15 Bundesliga appearances for Dortmund last season but don’t let that fool you, he really is an exceptional defender.

BVB’s official website describe the centre-back as an ‘incredible’ player. Standing at 6ft 6in tall, Zagadou is strong in the air but he is also quick along the ground.

The Dortmund ace is very good with the ball at his feet as well. In 15 league appearances last season he made an average of 60.2 passes per game and registered an impressive 88.2% completion rate.

He’s left-footed as well – a crucial attribute for any defender United bring in this summer because it means that he can play at left-back if required

https://manutdnews.com/report-manch...ible-dan-axel-zagadou-for-absolutely-nothing/
Sign Zagadou so that Martinez can play as defensive midfielder in front of the centre backs.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United have pulled out of a move to sign striker Marko Arnautovic from Bologna following a backlash from the club’s support.

As detailed by The Athletic, the Austrian is no longer a player of interest to the club following a huge backlash from United’s fanbase over previous comments from the forward. Arnautovic had been accused of using an anti-Albanian slur during Austria’s game against North Macedonia at Euro 2020 – with UEFA issuing him a one-match ban after the incident.

After that incident, Arnautovic denied any allegation that he was a racist having also denied allegations in 2009 that he had racially abused an opponent while playing for FC Twente. That prompted a series of United fans to email the club directly to outline their opposition to his signing.

The Athletic report details how one fan, who is of North Macedonian descent, was among those who contacted the club to suggest that any move for the player would clash with the club’s no tolerance approach to racism – and that the club had confirmed receipt of his correspondence.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...tovic-man-united-move-27696253?int_source=nba

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United have been urged to pursue Roma star Tammy Abraham to solve their striker dilemma. Chelsea have an option to re-sign Abraham next year but Simon Jordan says the Red Devils should attempt to sign the England man now.

He scored 27 goals in all competitions in his debut campaign under Jose Mourinho in Italy. Chelsea have the option to sign Abraham back for £67m in 12 months' time.

Jordan told talkSPORT: "Both of these sides need a centre-forward. Tammy Abraham scored 17, 18 goals last year, I'm not sure why he's not in the conversation for Manchester United or Chelsea, or sides that clearly have a need for a certain type of player.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1652818/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Chelsea-Marko-Arnautovic

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The agent and mother of Adrien Rabiot is preventing Manchester United from agreeing personal terms with the midfielder, who could even end up moving elsewhere before the summer transfer window slams shut, according to reports. The Red Devils are said to have switched their focus to a move for Rabiot in recent weeks after conceding defeat in their pursuit of Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who is adamant on staying at Barcelona for the foreseeable future.

She is waiting on the outcome of this evening's Champions League qualifier between Monaco and PSV Eindhoven before engaging in further talks with United's hierarchy, according to talkSPORT. Monaco have also been credited with a desire to land Rabiot in recent weeks and could serve as a more exciting destination for the 27-year-old if they can offer him Champions League football, which could ultimately see United knocked back in their attempts to snap him up.

Rabiot is thought to be keen on the idea of joining United but has reportedly demanded a hefty contract bonus as a result of their failure to qualify for Europe's premier club competition towards the end of last season. It remains to be seen whether the result of tonight's crucial Champions League qualifier will have a catastrophic effect on United's hopes of landing the midfielder, who remains contracted to Juventus for another year but is widely expected to move on in the not-too-distant future.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...mum-Man-Utd-deal-premier-league-transfer-news
Man Utd will fail to sign Rabiot if Monaco gets into the CL.
Man Utd will fail to sign Cody Gakpo if PSV gets into the CL.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United target Cody Gakpo claims his future at PSV Eindhoven may well rest on whether they qualify for the Champions League.

PSV's tie with Monaco hangs in the balance after a 1-1 draw in the first leg. Gakpo's latest comments could open the door to a move if his side are not successful as he alluded to discussions regarding his future.

"We must first focus on [the second leg against Monaco] and try to make it to the Champions League," Gakpo told ESPN. "Then it is more likely that I will stay. I don't think I have said anywhere that I am leaving, so there is definitely a chance that I will stay. I'm open for a cup of coffee with the management - or coffee for them and water for me. We'll see how it goes."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manutd-psv-cody-gakpo-future-27699807
PSV playing at home against Monaco.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has insisted he would play for free if he ever returned to Old Trafford.

As new boss Erik ten Hag searches desperately for a new striker, the 34-year-old Mexican forward has helped LA Galaxy storm clear at the top of the MLS Western Conference - and is eying another championship medal.

But the man nicknamed Chicharito admitted that United remain close to his heart.

Hernandez said: “If United came for me then I’d say ‘yes, I’ll play for free.’ Of course, you know, I’d do that.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/javier-hernandez-man-utd-free-27700237

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ten Hag is becoming another clown. He telephoned Rabiot to ask him to join Man Utd. Rabiot doesn't make the decision because his mother will be making the decision for him. Ten Hag should call Rabiot's mother to convince her that her son should join Man Utd.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Anyhow buy liao. TenTen finally figure out english and dutch league beri the diff. Maybe tenten won't even last until christmas. lol

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in the good old days when LKY was still the PM...

Leicester was know to produce good goalkeeper....

Now they are good in breeding good defener?

Chelsea could have a record-breaking £85m transfer bid for Leicester City's French centre-back Wesley Fofana, 21, hijacked by Paris St-Germain. (talkSPORT)

Seeker1560

Reaction score
Saw some comments in FB, spot on! MT always stand close to opponent and Mark himself out for passes.. Positioning is ****.. Can't pass. Can't tackle.. What is he good at?

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
give him few more mths lor...
Wont be changing another manager so soon…
Ajax and Man Utd, management also different.
Ajax more supportive on future talent, Man Utd need immediate success, developed talents cos not much time to develop them.
Plus Man Utd management only willing to panic buy after 1st few games of the season else taking time to relax.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Talk only la. United sure keep tenten for the whole of this season one no matter what result we have. Unless we relegated la.

Anyway, Barca seems to be able to register their players wor.

And they are trying to sell Auba to us. Take la... come mo United... take Auba. lolol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.