Many people still trust pfizer, how to make them believe the truth?

GarnetDragon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By da time Pfizer releases their safety data 75 years later, most peepur who gotch their vaccine wd be long ded and gone :s16:

nachtsid.er

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see so many people that think they more clever than immunology experts just because they Google a bit.. this is how people like Amos Yee started.

Dunning-Kruger effect at play.
There was one with the same nick as yours (with different spelling) who was googling and pasting all the ivm related news a few months ago and promoting them as the gospel truth. Now just diam diam whenever challenged and without the cognitive ability to respond , Google any ivm websites throw it to you and ask you to “read and explain to him “ . Typical bbfa who deserved to be replaced by ft

MiG123

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what truth, facebook and pseudo reports from bogus doctors?

show some of this "proof". and don't tell me to "google and do my own research", the onus is on you to prove your idiotic stance.

better yet, why dont you go drink your own piss since there is "tons of research" that it works hahahaha
if your own health, well being and that of your loved ones ain't enough motivation to get your lazy sheep a55 off to start seeking the truth, than really 无法救 le

this country is utterly hopeless/doomed cuz of whole bunch of brain dead passive pansies like this guy just awaiting instructions from big daddy and completely incapable of single shred of self preservation/responsibility...

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why is Fox News even allowing this type of reporting
unless Fox no more under MSM ?....hmmmm ;)

this type of news should be censored and wiped off clean from the internet and deem it as

FAKE NEWS

SGMale

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pfizer ish selling you hope. It's priceless. It instilled faith in me that I will not die from cobid if kena.

zero90

Master Member
Reaction score
By da time Pfizer releases their safety data 75 years later, most peepur who gotch their vaccine wd be long ded and gone :s16:
We take cuz we wanted to get back our lifestyle and carry on life as usual.
No vax how to even work? Got to earn a living and go on life as usual.
If it weren't for that, only half of Singaporeans will go n take the vax liao.

Btw, is ts vaccinated?

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can you guarantee all the food you jiak ish 100% safe and with not even 0.000001% of substances that ish toxi to human body?

If you can guarantee, that kind of show your intelligence so no point continue the conversation.

If you cannot gaurantee, moi hope you would also stop eating any kind of food that let darwin theory take over. :(
So since u are saying the vaccine can’t be 100% safe, actually how many % safe is it long term ? Do u have any studies to suggest how safe the covid 19 vaccines are after, lets say , 5 years?

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mandated vaccinations : Interesting ,

1st the Covid 19 vaccine is still under the EUA program
2nd if you accept this, then all the best
FDA asks for 55 years to complete FOIA request on Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine
3rd since the introduction in late 2020 any improvement ?, of course your argument can say it can be even worst
4th even their CEO admitted that 2 doses not effective with initially 94% efficacy ? (of course that video was taken down and wiped clean from media so no more proof)

anyway it is only my own personal view and opinion which mean nothing

How long it took to develop 12 other vaccines in history ?​

Interesting that your reply has nothing.to do with refuting my point. Thank you for confirming that you agree that diseases can be eliminated this way.

Yapsc02

Reaction score
Fake news, we only trust Pfizer.
Vaccine no long term side effects, very safe. No jab, sure die.

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know after all had my Polio and Small pox vaccine
therefore prefer the traditional type of vaccine because they were PROVEN
Yes, Sinovac is proven to be less effective but also killed elderly in HK.

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is data to back up its effectiveness.
Not a cure. It lowers risk.

U want a cure right?
Not perfect = unacceptable right? Lol
just sharing

why not work on cure and treatment and not just one way street....Vaccine ?
previously there were many group working and researching but were all shut out, maybe did not suit their Biden and Dr Fauci's narrative ?, I dont know, all these only gave me more doubts

even the respected Dr Robert Malone was wiped off clean
Twitter a non medical platform can disagreed with Dr Malone and suspend his account....why ?

Read this :
16,000 Scientists Stand with Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA Architect

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You wanna get POFMA or u POFMA MOH? Total deaths from age 0-49 is less than 1%.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/statistics

Death statistics (confirmed cases only, means that the real % is going to be even lower)
AgeNon-Fully VaccinatedFully Vaccinated
0-120.00.0
13-190.00.0
20-290.0350.0
30-390.0650.0
40-490.0830.0085
50-591.10.054
60-694.00.20
70-79100.71
80+202.9
Total1.60.14

Come, I dare you to POFMA me. But since you are a frog in the well who only looks at a tiny tiny population size, yet thinks that this is therefore statistically valid, proves that you are an ignoramus about statistics and therefore your arguments bear no validity and can be ignored, just like your gene pool.

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does it matter ? I read cancer also like that .. all about % and risks..

there is no 100% vaccination or 100% assurance for any medicine , procedure or anything.

if you want to compare , need to compare by genetics , background , etc.

we all know certain races are more prone to certain diseases.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.