Many people still trust pfizer, how to make them believe the truth?

Geneco

Master Member
Reaction score
There was one with the same nick as yours (with different spelling) who was googling and pasting all the ivm related news a few months ago and promoting them as the gospel truth. Now just diam diam whenever challenged and without the cognitive ability to respond , Google any ivm websites throw it to you and ask you to “read and explain to him “ . Typical bbfa who deserved to be replaced by ft
FoolishIllGoldfish-max-1mb.gif

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mai la

died from SinoVac is vaccine problem
died from Pfizer is Underlying medical problem ?

getting more and more confused :confused::cry:

Why are you bringing in irrelevant "whataboutism" arguments that just prove you have no point?

You said you only trust traditional type of vaccines because they are PROVEN and yet when proven that your PROVEN vaccine is less effective and also caused deaths, you want.to change the topic again? Typical arguments of a born loser.

Yapsc02

Reaction score
Sorry what I posted here are all fake news,inaccurate, misinformation, unverified info.

Please trust Pfizer and continue to support for rest of our life.

Please like Pfizer Facebook to get the accurate, true news.

Pfizer really take care of our health, we must thank pfizer.

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pfizer ish selling you hope. It's priceless. It instilled faith in me that I will not die from cobid if kena.
I pak SinoVac also did not die what ;)

eat panadol at home sleep for 10days

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are you bringing in irrelevant "whataboutism" arguments that just prove you have no point?

You said you only trust traditional type of vaccines because they are PROVEN and yet when proven that your PROVEN vaccine is less effective and also caused deaths, you want.to change the topic again? Typical arguments of a born loser.
ok, born loser then

if only those died of Sinovac also report as died from Underlying Medical Condition

askxyz

Reaction score
Because of the media, everyone just believe what they say, they just report one side of the news, they should report the fact, not hiding the truth.

One day everyone find out the truth, all the reporters and editors plus their boss, big big boss.... may have to go to Changi...

Anyone notice what is happening in US and Europe the past few days, something is happening soon, of course media would not tell you.
only way is let them, their family or love ones kena after the nth jab.. no other way.. you can't wake a zombie up :rolleyes:

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok, born loser then

if only those died of Sinovac also report as died from Underlying Medical Condition

They did. But your inability to do basic fact checking shows your "born loser" mentality.

SaberTifa

Reaction score
This is shocking revelation, singapore whoreship papaya, what they say is always the divine truth.
Are you sure, 110% sure?

askxyz

Reaction score
I see so many people that think they more clever than immunology experts just because they Google a bit.. this is how people like Amos Yee started.

Dunning-Kruger effect at play.
when the (real) immunology experts speak the truth, they are censored. so they have to make their voice heard from other platform. there should be a real debate instead of censoring experts from the same field

jericho75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure when the Power To Be (USA Biden and Dr Fauci) shut out all the other form of monodical treatment
only route is to vaccinate and no other way but to vaccinate

Looks like November demoncraps going to lose big

cyprassius9

Reaction score
Everyone please spend few minutes to read, it is very true, even oyk may agree also, Moh also cant pfoma the one who wrote this.

Someone say this in hardwarezone:

yes. mRNA actually provides information of virus for our body to make antibodies that fight against covid virus, however, mRNA will break down after a while, thus no longer provide information.

As such, body may stop producing these antibodies anymore. This is because our body normally needs resources to for other things like make blood cells, repair damage cells etc, and our resources are limited, causing DEMAND more than SUPPLY, therefore when mRNA no longer around, body will auto divert all the resources to make covid antibodies for other things lor.

And many people in the world doesnt know that ITS OUR ANTIBODIES THAT ARE EFFECTIVE AGAINST COVID VIRUS, NOT THE VACCINE ITSELF THAT PRODUCES ANTIBODIES TO FIGHT COVID VIRUS!

And the AMOUNT OF ANTIBODIES PRODUCES BY INDIVIDUAL VARIES ACCORDING TO ONES HEALTH, where old, babies and children tends to be weaker and slower in producing antibodies, which is why they are more prone to covid 19 virus.

As i often sees people interview in TV and they all say I GOT VAX SO I AM SAFE AND NO NEED TO FEAR COVID ANYMORE!

They do not know that VAX is not the antibody that fight the covid virus at all!

I think many people throughout the world miss a SUPER impt point here, the vaccine effectiveness is constantly decreasing in our body, but the virus is a living being that is constantly growing stronger and mutating reaching to become superman in our body!

Very soon, having 3rd vaccine will deem no use, then 4th vax, 5 vax, 6 vax, 7 vax? never ending vax? what other serious side effects will we have if we keep taking so many vaccines constantly in long run?

Thus, the solution here is not having this vaccine but we need a cure! And the whole world needs to hang in there until a cure is found!

And this Vaccine is just a temporary medicine or measure to help mankind to stall for more time to enable scientists to find a cure thats all.

Thus, this vaccine is never a cure but a temporary measurement put in place to enable humans to find a cure!

Therefore, the vaccine is a circuit breaker itself! But why am i seeing currently most resources and scientists, researchers are allocated to focus in producing stronger vaccines instead?

Is it because of huge profits earning in selling Booster vaccine yearly? If this misconception and misallocation of scientists, researchers and resources are not change and reallocated throughout all the countries, from focusing to produce stronger RNA vaccine instead of focusing in finding a cure, i really doubt human beings will have a chance against this deadly living virus when it reaches GOD MODE level or transformed into SUPERMAN! GOD BLESS US ALL... https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ccine-efficacy-is-now-negative.6596561/page-2
Hahahaha.. I'm sorry i have to laugh.

Better go back to read up on your biology textbook on immune system and virus.

Alternatively, can try this anime called "Cells at Work!" (Japanese: はたらく細胞, Hepburn: Hataraku Saibō). It's on Netflix.

Look out for the killer T cells and B cells in the anime. very cool.

Edit: Like to add that I have to agree (although not of the explanation stated) on the last point of the possibility of GOD mode virus as it mutates through trillions or more cycle of infections due to the lack of collective effort to stop/reduce the infections (whether it is on an individual, national or global level).

Last edited:

TimsTom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because of the media, everyone just believe what they say, they just report one side of the news, they should report the fact, not hiding the truth.

One day everyone find out the truth, all the reporters and editors plus their boss, big big boss.... may have to go to Changi...

Anyone notice what is happening in US and Europe the past few days, something is happening soon, of course media would not tell you.
They following govt narrative, jail what jail?

BoosterJab

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

eternalxiii

Master Member
Reaction score
Come, I dare you to POFMA me. But since you are a frog in the well who only looks at a tiny tiny population size, yet thinks that this is therefore statistically valid, proves that you are an ignoramus about statistics and therefore your arguments bear no validity and can be ignored, just like your gene pool.

Can you please try harder? Pretty please. Its too easy to refute your claims.

USA: 43 million closed cases, 2% deaths (even including elderly)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Plow98

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It is not Pfzir
They trust the MOH.
Good Sinkies.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.