Many people still trust pfizer, how to make them believe the truth?

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi think chiu ish trying too hard le. 🤭 Moi don't know how mani times moi must emphasis that anyone pass PSLE de and know how to use twitter de will get it. 🤣

If chiu still don't get it moi also duno how le 应为有些事,人觉得他自己聪明就好🤭 moi看到键盘人那么努力也不好意思点破其中之奥妙。🤣
Keep avoiding commenting on that tweet! But u dont have to keep repeating the same irrelevant stuff here!

Smtsai

Reaction score
Dont change the subject. I was disputing the narrative that "a lot" of footballers had heart attacks recently and co-relating to the covid19 vaccine, when some of them did not even take the vaccine.

if you are talking about respiratory virus, covid19 has been shown to be more contagious and deadlier. There are also flu vaccines available and many people have taken it. why are there no conspiracy theories behind flu vaccines
Dude this forum is to warn you what you should expect from daily activities not to satisfy your personal feeling of superiority over others. Like mentioned earlier almost everybody here is fully vaxxed what’s wrong with warning other people what potentially can happen? Stop living in ur own tiny world. Just accept all these strange situations around the world. Don’t tell me you are not afraid of heart attacks? My grandfather died of heart attack I don’t want to die so young.

Yapsc02

Reaction score
If 8 months all the data out then jia lak liao. Hole jinx have to go trial.
Eight months meaning this august or September, Pfizer will tell the truth, but newspaper may not report.

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont change the subject. I was disputing the narrative that "a lot" of footballers had heart attacks recently and co-relating to the covid19 vaccine, when some of them did not even take the vaccine.

if you are talking about respiratory virus, covid19 has been shown to be more contagious and deadlier. There are also flu vaccines available and many people have taken it. why are there no conspiracy theories behind flu vaccines
People have been dying from coronaviruses all the time too, we should just disregard covid 19 then, right?

needhelpbadlynow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW Christian Ericsson, who collapsed was not vaccinated with any covid19 vaccines

Tiagong mani footballer like to drink champagne and piaking.

Maybe ish 精疲力尽而亡。🤣

Smtsai

Reaction score
Sinkies always like to feel superior over others but time and time again we choose to ignore warnings until it’s too late.

fandango

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try to read everything and make my own conclusions, definitely not naive enough to pin point a single source (like u did with wikipedia) as ultimate truth
Eh, I never say Wikipedia is ultimate truth. You don't anyhow accuse.

You ask me the source, I gibe you the source. Yet you still jijiwaiwai me.

needhelpbadlynow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keep avoiding commenting on that tweet! But u dont have to keep repeating the same irrelevant stuff here!
What?! Moi replied to chiu ish the most relevant ok! 🤣 Because after chiu replied so many post le chiu still duno what's the problem with chiu de PSLE and twitter understanding. 🤣

Next time if chiu finally understand what moi talking, Chiu can come thank moi later ok. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, I never say Wikipedia is ultimate truth. You don't anyhow accuse.

You ask me the source, I gibe you the source. Yet you still jijiwaiwai me.
Didnt u only give (the not very reliable, as per wikipedia) wikipedia as your example of a source of truth that meets your criteria?

fandango

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt u only give (the not very reliable, as per wikipedia) wikipedia as your example of a source of truth that meets your criteria?
Knn, you expect me to type out the whole laundry list of news media sites meh?

I will not touch fox news

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn, you expect me to type out the whole laundry list of news media sites meh?

I will not touch fox news
U have a whole laundry list of news media sites that meet your criteria of sources of truth and facts? Can share?

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many of these deaths were unvacinated vs vacinated?

so if everyone was vaccinated, the numbers would like around 20 times lesser

even Donald trump endorses the vaccines.
thats what many were asking
of the death how many are vaxed and unvaxed

seems like the website VAERD..or something had been labelled as fake news
the next closest is infor from WHO for ADRs
whether fake or not , nobody contesting it yet

Note : I am not an Anti Vaxer
just an anti mRNA as we do not know the long term effect and mRNA is now on EUA, not an actual Approval

Ut2nmlz.jpg

Athlon_Riser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude this forum is to warn you what you should expect from daily activities not to satisfy your personal feeling of superiority over others. Like mentioned earlier almost everybody here is fully vaxxed what’s wrong with warning other people what potentially can happen? Stop living in ur own tiny world. Just accept all these strange situations around the world. Don’t tell me you are not afraid of heart attacks? My grandfather died of heart attack I don’t want to die so young.
i'm sure you all regret taking vaccine.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your definition of a reliable source for facts is wikipedia?
There shouldn’t be a question mark.

Of course you have read with other news/media websai and report mah. Wikipedia cannot be your only source.

I ask you three times already, where is your reliable source?
his job is to keep you busy looking for counter-arguments and go into his scandal zone.

Ignore trolls when you spot one. When people are sincere, they are more than capable of looking online to convince themselves on the fact; people who ask you to quote is just going to deny you when you finally quote so don’t bother.

We should empathize with the unvax and some had valid concerns. Unfortunately there are others who are taking advantage of unvax for their own agenda. They are easy to spot

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There shouldn’t be a question mark.

his job is to keep you busy looking for counter-arguments and go into his scandal zone.

Ignore trolls when you spot one. When people are sincere, they are more than capable of looking online to convince themselves on the fact; people who ask you to quote is just going to deny you when you finally quote so don’t bother. They are easy to spot
Interesting. Are u referring to fandango? since he was the one denying people left and right, only to finally present wikipedia as his source of truth

You have got to substantiate your statement.

You are going to tell me wikipedia is fake news, correct?

You all pattern always one kind.

Talk until got dragon got phoenix, but when ask you for more info/websai, accuse me of being lazy.

Then final give one websai, knn, is those lanjiao websai.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.