Mate 40, last Huawei phone with Kirin CPU

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still preferred the look of P40 Pro. I think the eyes on display will come with EMUI 11 and not only for Mate 40 Pro.

busfreaks

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Mate 40 RS looks nice. Time to change my phone :D

OutBreak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm. should I buy this limited edition?

Lucky got TraceTogether token. Don't need the stupid app. :D

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
I used to be on Nokia 808 on Symbian OS then Nokia Pureview on Windows Mobile OS while everyone was on the App Store & Play Store ecosystems.

Hope my experience with a niche OS can work out this time to find all workaround:s22:

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can whack p40 pro+ once mate40 series is out.

Hopefully it has a substantial price drop.

Posted from PCWX using GAGT

haliotis81

Reaction score
Last kirin or what is not the major problem. No Google service is the worst. Chips have substitute. Google service don't have substitute. Even have, many apps also will not be compatible with this substitute.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think many apps have substitutes bah, it's juts getting used to the inconveniences and sometimes lesser experience. But sometimes only when u are forced will u look at alternatives and sometimes u get peasent surpsies like Huawei books which is an ereader alternative to Google books.

Does anyone know when the demo sets will appear?

Last kirin or what is not the major problem. No Google service is the worst. Chips have substitute. Google service don't have substitute. Even have, many apps also will not be compatible with this substitute.

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
What it's like to use a De-Googled phone in real life? (Q&A of concerns)

Aion99

Reaction score
What it's like to use a De-Googled phone in real life? (Q&A of concerns)

Make sense. Only DE-Google phone can truly achieve privacy as google can no longer can track our daily life with Google Apps. IOS track users by Apple ID, so Iphone users also at the mercy of Apple.

ozy615

Reaction score
Hmm. should I buy this limited edition?

Lucky got TraceTogether token. Don't need the stupid app. :D

Normal version may be hard to get hold of considering this might be the end of HW phone for a while

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.