May 2013 BTO

tinatan

Reaction score
Of the 5 locations, best is Sembawang bcoz nearest to mrt. :D

Reaction score
Wrong. Should be CCK.
It's right beside the MRT track.

ah? nearest? you referring to the new simpang/canberra mrt? if not its quite far from both sembawang and yishun leh. if you use google map. and theres no amenities around......

Densocool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of the 5 locations, best is Sembawang bcoz nearest to mrt. :D

It's not, I went that area countless times to recce and honestly you need either walk at least 15 mins fast pace to reach the MRT, either that or take a bus ride.:(

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not, I went that area countless times to recce and honestly you need either walk at least 15 mins fast pace to reach the MRT, either that or take a bus ride.:(

:DThere are rumour "simpang new town will be build MRT:)
:s8:Let's keep it secret and dnt apply sembawang MAY BTO:s12:

There will be a proposed MRT built between Yishun and Sembawang for the Simpang new town.

:DThey had been talking about the future 'Simpang MRT' since they were launch back 10+ years back then till now still nothing in sight...;)

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like May 2013 all quite far from MRT

tinatan

Reaction score

Canberra mrt only few minutes. Simpang is not the appropriate name to use as Simpang New Town will not be developed until 2030 at least.

There will be shops, supermarket, eateries etc.

Densocool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Canberra mrt only few minutes. Simpang is not the appropriate name to use as Simpang New Town will not be developed until 2030 at least.

We are still far from 2030....:(

Besides the best location there is still the main cluster around sembawang station which unfortunately is all filled.

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2030 is still a very very long way.. Haha anyway i was hoping that the price is lesser than march bto as it is quite ulu...

Densocool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2030 is still a very very long way.. Haha anyway i was hoping that the price is lesser than march bto as it is quite ulu...

Tough to be cheaper cos HDB likes to PEG BTO prices to resale records, and now even areas like sembawang when I did a check, the resale 4 room units have sold close to 500K these days.:(

Reaction score

has the news officially announced building of canberra station?

kippei

Reaction score
Upcoming Sales Launches

4In May 2013, HDB will offer 4,850 BTO flats in Choa Chu Kang, Hougang, Jurong West, Sembawang, and Woodlands. An additional 3,000 flats will be launched in a concurrent Sales of Balance Flats (SBF) exercise. More information on the flats offered under the May 2013 BTO exercise is available on the HDB InfoWEB. For 2013 as a whole, HDB will launch a total of 25,000 BTO flats.

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the woodlands unit, there are not much development.. Wondering if there will be buses stopping in front of the flats there?

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did someone survey the site for Woodlands? I can see all the concrete lay out and abt 5 levels high is in the midst of building.. I saw it from MRT.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.