May 2013 BTO

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, in reality what is the drain reserve on the map ? You did a ground recce ? If its a open drain, may not be a idea. Drain offs are dirty water, negative energy flowing right in front of the unit.

The facing of the unit ( some FSM take the door facing, my FSM take the side with the most incoming Qi / Energy , which is the side with the most windows, since more air is coming in from windows from LR + 3 BR rather than the door ) , is NW. If the drain is fully covered like the Queenstown one with a park on top of it, it is concealed and ok.

Without the drain, unit Facing in terms of FS in general, looks ok. Sunlight facing is ok too. But whether the unit is suitable for you and spouse, get a FSM to calculate for you, or learn to calculate yourself.

Open drain..

Ys5lQU0.jpg

The plot behind is the site..

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
bro stonefish35, if consult a fsm regarding selection of bto, what kind of questions should take note?

Bro, in general, FSM will be able to tell you, which unit in general is good facing. And among those units, which is suitable for the owners' bazhi.

Because for the same unit,for different bazhi, the location of wealth ,power , health and study will be different. What we want to avoid is, Location of Wealth and Power, to be in the bathroom , or if it is located in the kitchen or service yard,avoid placing a sink over it, or placing the washing machine or dryer over it.

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, in reality what is the drain reserve on the map ? You did a ground recce ? If its a open drain, may not be a idea. Drain offs are dirty water, negative energy flowing right in front of the unit.

The facing of the unit ( some FSM take the door facing, my FSM take the side with the most incoming Qi / Energy , which is the side with the most windows, since more air is coming in from windows from LR + 3 BR rather than the door ) , is NW. If the drain is fully covered like the Queenstown one with a park on top of it, it is concealed and ok.

Without the drain, unit Facing in terms of FS in general, looks ok. Sunlight facing is ok too. But whether the unit is suitable for you and spouse, get a FSM to calculate for you, or learn to calculate yourself.

the drain reserve is currently a big canal when i go there on last sat... but quite dry type. not covered.

not sure next time they will cover up the canal or not... :s22:

btw, i read that slopes behind a house not good in terms of FS... this block 561B behind is a slope.

wah... like that i cannot choose the units with open view liao :(

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, I see, used to pass by this on way to school many moons ago. In this case, 1157 seems like a bad choice too.

I pass by everyday on the way to work.. :s13:

Actually a small jogging track beside it..

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've got some question hope you guys will help out.

1) I already have a queue number in March bto but exceeded the units available, and now I just got a good queue number for May bto. So will the March bto queue number still be valid after I gotten my May bto queue number? Assume both bto selection date is somewhere around end of August, can I still go for the March appointment if I don't like the May bto units?

2)
Anybody knows is it everyday there will be appointment for selection of flats? Or is it like only few appointments in a week?

Thanks in advance for any answer. :D

Anybody can help with this? :)

Densocool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think if the NS MRT station really comes in just few years time to this area, really is a blessing to those who bought the sembawang BTO. In terms of appreciative value & convenience.

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think if the NS MRT station really comes in just few years time to this area, really is a blessing to those who bought the sembawang BTO. In terms of appreciative value & convenience.

rem buangkok mrt? cos low usage... anyway that area under PAP... maybe 2016, they used it as a carrot to win more votes. :D

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody can help with this? :)

1) Both still valid. For example if Mar one invites u for selection but u reject then 1 chance gone, still got one more FT status which u have use for May. If you reject May invitation also then push down to ST for 1 year.

Now u have to see which invitation comes first. If you suay lai gong May one first then u forgo it, means Mar appt must get a unit or go into 2nd timer cat

2) Should be everyday except weekends..

Last edited:

missangsty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JW neighbours! my appt date is out..

Jurong West 4-Room
Your queue number is GJ037. Your appointment to select a flat is on 25 Jul 2013

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
1) B

2) Should be everyday except weekends..

If I'm not wrong, should have selection even on Sat and Sun now. 25,000 units annually is no joke. Each flat type, eg, 4rm, 5rm, will have about 10 unit selection per day, 1 for each.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, should have selection even on Sat and Sun now. 25,000 units annually is no joke. Each flat type, eg, 4rm, 5rm, will have about 10 unit selection per day, 1 for each.

I know sat 1/2 day..Sunday also got open one?? :eek:

lost_4gd

Reaction score
Woodlands out!

My Q number 37 ... Appointment on 13 August 2013, 10am :s12:

gameling

Reaction score
Can i check whether that selection timing 6.30pm is the last slot for the day?

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JW neighbours! my appt date is out..

Jurong West 4-Room
Your queue number is GJ037. Your appointment to select a flat is on 25 Jul 2013

mine also out...

a sunday :eek:

Your queue number is GJ071. Your appointment to select a flat is on 04 Aug 2013.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.