[Maylyn - Networking] ASUS RT-AC88U

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
RT-AC88U instantly takes your wireless network to the next level. The latest NitroQAM™ technology boosts the Wi-Fi speeds to everyone and everything on your busy network. With the widest-ever range, lightning-fast USB and WAN/LAN speed plus total security and 8 Gigabit LAN ports, the RT-AC88U is as well-rounded as it is top-of-the-line.

trichard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RT-AC88U instantly takes your wireless network to the next level. The latest NitroQAM™ technology boosts the Wi-Fi speeds to everyone and everything on your busy network. With the widest-ever range, lightning-fast USB and WAN/LAN speed plus total security and 8 Gigabit LAN ports, the RT-AC88U is as well-rounded as it is top-of-the-line.
Cool clip .............

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score
ASUS Router is a revolution app to manage your home network.
Supported router: (Firmware version later than 3.0.0.4.378.9135) RT-AC5300, RT-AC3100, RT-AC88U, RT-AC3200, RT-AC87U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC56U, RT-AC66U, RT-N66U

ASUS Router is a revolution app to make it very easy to manage your home network.

Router Monitoring and Management
- CPU and RAM monitoring
- Real-time traffic monitoring
- Router status checking
- Multi-router management

Client Device Management
- Monitor client device connect to your router
- Change device icon and nickname to identify
- Set bandwidth limits for it
- Block its Internet access if you want

More Features
- Quick Internet Setup
- Game boost
- Share Wi-Fi easily
- Network security scan
- Firmware update
- Router setting backup

More functions coming soon!!!!!

Something about WiFi Eco Mode

AiHome is actually a nice app, not just a gimmicky me-too. I liked what I saw in the beta I received about two months ago.

Eco-Mode is something Asus were going to implement in the firmware as a feature of Keyguard. I don't know however if they dropped the idea of Keyguard, or it's still a work-in-progress. The idea of Keyguard was to have the router do certain things when a specific device is detected on your LAN. For example, it could drop radio power levels when your mobile disappeared from your LAN, and bring them back to max when the phone reappears.

I don't know if they have any plan to implement Eco-Mode with a schedule timer - that could make sense.

Android @ ~> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.aihome

Apple IOS ~> coming soon

uplinkhack

Reaction score
Anyone knows if AMKhub Challenger has stocks for AC88U? Going down tomorrow evening to get one. Or maybe Bishan?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AC3200, 88 , 5300 ........ all around the same price.... +/- 50 to 60 dolar.......

since we are talking about the price,

AC88U - $429
AC3200 - $409 (revised rrp)
AC5300 - $469

huat arh, I wonder who else will buy the netgear ac5300 priced at............ :D:D

trichard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since we are talking about the price,

AC88U - $429
AC3200 - $409 (revised rrp)
AC5300 - $469

huat arh, I wonder who else will buy the netgear ac5300 priced at............ :D:D
Me me me ........... but need more Robert ..............:sad:

trichard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry OT a bit .. Brother like renfred89 ..which day going Sitex? Let's meet Friday afternoon go together and find Asus@sg. Tia Gong he is bery handsome wan.

I go there buy a Netgear x5300 and walk over show him.... :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.