Mazda drivers come in here!

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paiseh din add on more things.
The front sensing camera that is ontop of front windscreen. Currently driving a mazda 3 m-hybrid.
Again not sure if they damaged it or not, but the guy tried to reset the ecu once the windscreen was done but encountered only the front sensing camera having issue.

So now the system pop up is mentioning the partial disable and camera malfunction. Just wanna know if anywhere else can do a check instead of TEK and see what went wrong.

But on super rainy days, my car system would encounter that and i assume is becos the windscreen is covered by the rain and blocking the sensor.

Thanks!
Sounds like something already went wrong on day 1 of car usage.

You should be able to go back to TEK complain and ask them to rectify. Just don't tell them you changed windscreen. Tell them since day 1 already got this issue. They LLST have to fix. Unless it's out of warranty, but m-Hybrid launch in Mid 2019, you should still be covered.

jemtxy

Reaction score
Sounds like something already went wrong on day 1 of car usage.

You should be able to go back to TEK complain and ask them to rectify. Just don't tell them you changed windscreen. Tell them since day 1 already got this issue. They LLST have to fix. Unless it's out of warranty, but m-Hybrid launch in Mid 2019, you should still be covered.
Hmmm i wasnt too sure if it was a major problem then also because it would auto go off. The tech at the windscreen shop told me the ecu cant reset the front sensor camera on his tablet despite being able to for same models in the past.

Probably will go back to TEK and bang table again. But ill go back check my warranty coverage because not sure if the sensor is under 3yrs warranty ornot.. last known was the engine coverage is 3years.

InvincibleTofu

Master Member
Reaction score
My Power Folding Mirror seems to have gone wonky after a car wash. Not retracting fully from the open position and seems loose...

Motor damage?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm i wasnt too sure if it was a major problem then also because it would auto go off. The tech at the windscreen shop told me the ecu cant reset the front sensor camera on his tablet despite being able to for same models in the past.

Probably will go back to TEK and bang table again. But ill go back check my warranty coverage because not sure if the sensor is under 3yrs warranty ornot.. last known was the engine coverage is 3years.
If yours is the first batch it should be Jun 2019, the expiry should be Jun 2023, your car should still be under warranty. The whole car.

My Power Folding Mirror seems to have gone wonky after a car wash. Not retracting fully from the open position and seems loose...

Motor damage?
Well known issue for Mazdas get it replaced if under warranty, if not pay and fix it outside by replacing the motor.

really_noob

Reaction score
Anyone experience this before?

Foot on brake, from D to R, release brake, car takes about 1 second before creeping backwards.
I thought it should reverse straightaway when brake is released.

Skyactiv 6AT gearbox at 76k km, ATF last changed at 72k. Only noticed it recently.

I hope it is a simple fix and not gearbox going to die.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experience this before?

Foot on brake, from D to R, release brake, car takes about 1 second before creeping backwards.
I thought it should reverse straightaway when brake is released.

Skyactiv 6AT gearbox at 76k km, ATF last changed at 72k. Only noticed it recently.

I hope it is a simple fix and not gearbox going to die.
Really 1s? Need time to engage gear leh... maybe you overthinking? #justsaying

really_noob

Reaction score
Really 1s? Need time to engage gear leh... maybe you overthinking? #justsaying
Hmm just feel it takes longer before creeping backwards than before.

Experienced twice in D, it does not creep forward also. Flat ground. Very obvious when inching out to join the main road.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm just feel it takes longer before creeping backwards than before.

Experienced twice in D, it does not creep forward also. Flat ground. Very obvious when inching out to join the main road.
Sounds like gear box? Get it checked?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah planning to bring to workshop tomorrow. Want to see if anyone encountered something similar to get an idea how small or big the fix will be.
Sorry no such experience, but for sure that kind of delay is very obvious.

jemtxy

Reaction score
Looking to sell off my BNIB trapo hex car mat for mazda3 mhybrid sedan. Price at $170 but can nego... if any1 interested can pm me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.