McDonalds' Happy Place Challenge

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know what you are saying
I think need to play all 3 games
And after playing all 3 you'll get reward.
So its reward daily
If you olay 1 or 2 games, there's no reward but prompt you to go the 3rd game

We all skip first two ah, then straight play third get reward immediately ....

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd game still can play and get prizes after 3 days?
I thought those older games can play but no prizes already.

I vaguely remember that time when two out, someone say he also go play 1st one then I realise we can play both, but will only get one reward. I'm assuming they give the reward for the first game you play?I only tried play 2nd one first. I'm not too sure then since I didn't keep trying tbh, as I always forget to play consecutive 3 days also :s13:
I might be wrong then, since Joseph above said he plays all 3....

bonbunsg

Reaction score
I vaguely remember that time when two out, someone say he also go play 1st one then I realise we can play both, but will only get one reward. I'm assuming they give the reward for the first game you play?I only tried play 2nd one first. I'm not too sure then since I didn't keep trying tbh, as I always forget to play consecutive 3 days also :s13:
I just tried ah... played the 2nd game and at the end they ask me to play the samurai one if want to win rewards

bonbunsg

Reaction score
Always have prize
Except maybe if your points too low
2nd game now don't have the energy fill up meter meaning they not keeping track already hence confirm no reward.

Only 3rd game have energy meter now and can reach full every day, no need play for 3 days.

Joseph12

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd game now don't have the energy fill up meter meaning they not keeping track already hence confirm no reward.

Only 3rd game have energy meter now and can reach full every day, no need play for 3 days.
What are you saying?
All 3 games have a score at end of the game

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the new Sumurai theme, it's daily reward for me. No need to play for three days to claim one reward.

bonbunsg

Reaction score
What are you saying?
All 3 games have a score at end of the game
I think you have misunderstood.

Having a score doesn't mean you will fill up the energy bar.

Just play the 3rd samurai game can get reward. No need to do extra play game 1, 2 and 3 in sequence to get the reward. You get the reward because you played the 3rd game last.

Just like @Whattheheck and @Ender has mentioned.

Joseph12

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just play the 3rd samurai game can get reward. No need to do extra play game 1, 2 and 3 in sequence to get the reward. You get the reward because you played the 3rd game last.

I see
But still fun to play 2 games

djsadist

Master Member
Reaction score
Kept getting $2 off samurai meal… 7 coupons in total lol

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya, just play the sumurai theme will do. Forget about the first two theme, which we already completed.. Daily reward with just playing the Samurai theme.

Joseph12

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, just play the sumurai theme will do. Forget about the first two theme, which we already completed.. Daily reward with just playing the Samurai theme.
You are missing the point.
You all are.
The point of the 2 games are to hone your skills so when you play the samurai game you are in tip top condition

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I 8 day in a row got the $2 off sumurai set ..

Too crappy

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are missing the point.
You all are.
The point of the 2 games are to hone your skills so when you play the samurai game you are in tip top condition
LOL... No time to hone skill lah... Just get the daily prize with the quickest time..

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I skipped all the burgers and get 80 pts and rewards changed to shaker fries. But not sure if this is the case always. Wondering also if it is the points or skip items that changed the reward
Then again, these two rewards seem lousier than the ones in 2nd game :s13:

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm so if play only 2nd game, no bars filled at all?

fluid_motion

Master Member
Reaction score
The prize you get is random regardless of the points and pickup items. I think 50 pts is minimum to get prize.

toolbox03

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I skipped all the burgers and get 80 pts and rewards changed to shaker fries. But not sure if this is the case always. Wondering also if it is the points or skip items that changed the reward
Then again, these two rewards seem lousier than the ones in 2nd game :s13:
How to skip and still get 80 pts :s14:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.