- May 5, 2020
- Reaction score
Hi, tried using bigpay as well as youtrip to topup but both cards are not accepted. Wondering if there is a new issue with using non bank debit cards for topup?
This is known to happen from time to time. The cause is likely to fall on the card providers but you could check in with our support team to check for you as well.
let's say if you stake for card. e.g. ruby card with S$500 worth of cro.
when the price of cro go up, the staked cro value will be higher than S$500.
in this case, when are we able to rebalance the staked cro (e.g. rebalance back to S$500 worth)? or are we unable to do so?
You can only rebalance after staking for 180 days. You will need to unstake and then stake again after 180 days.
Hi there, I have received your DM - let me check with the team on the physical card issuance.Hi JJ_CDC, thanks for following up. It seems that support was able to assist me though it wasn't as direct as expected. All in all after selecting the midnight blue card (lowest tier) it seems that my application was locked up and it went to attempt to process my application. I have informed support about this and initially impression from them was it is not possible to upgrade my tier due to some limitations. After a couple of conversations with different support, it seems that they were able to stake on my behalf instead for the next tier (Ruby card).
Currently the application for the ruby tier is in process but I am unsure what card I will be getting (ruby or midnight blue?) as the previous conversation with support state that I will still be receiving the physical midnight blue card but be able to have the ruby tier benefits (as I have reached the tier requirements). Personally, I felt that they could actually help me to apply for the physical ruby card if they want to assist but then again I am not a staff in CDC so I am not sure what are the limitations.
Some question on staking though:
1.) In the event I would like to increase my tier how do I go about doing it if I am doing it incrementally? i.e. Buying $100 of CRO each month. Can I just select staking of CRO in the earn tab of the app for 3 months?
2.) Is the calculation of the tier upgrade a cumulative calculation or does it require us to inject fresh funds i.e. Can I stake $100 of CRO overtime or do I have to inject $5000 of CRO?
3.) Am I required to pay $50 to get the new physical card if the tier upgrade application is successful?
4.) Will the staked CRO continue to generate rewards after the 3 months mark? Or do I have to restake every 3 months?
5.) In the event that the requirements for the tiers changes and we are no longer eligible for our current tier, will our tier drop or will it remain?
Nevertheless I will drop you a DM with my referral code.
1) If you would like to increase your tier, you can do so anytime by tapping on upgrade in the card section. You will need the required CRO for the next tier to perform the upgrade. Staking on Earn does not count towards card staking.
2) You will have to inject the CROs required at the time of upgrade. It is not possible to stake them in a divided manner
3) For jade green/royal indigo tiers & above, you will need the physical cards in order to be eligible for loungekey - otherwise should you choose to not go for the reissuance, you will still have the benefits aside from loungekey. Reissuance fee is currently at SGD50.
4) It will still generate rewards after 180 days.
5) The tier will remain as long as you do not unstake after 180 days.