Members allowed to post Piglet and snake gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godblessu

Reaction score
Hi Admin/Mod

Members allowed post snake gifs and Piglet gifs continuesly??

Member Sai Jai Lalit keep posting snake gifs and offensive posts whenever thread related to Indian race

He keep spamming edmw with snake gifs and offensive posts

I hope admin / mod won't ban me when i post piglet gifs

Engineeer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be very upset if someone posted pigs and refer them to the Chinese race. This type of racism is festering in our neighborhood up north.

godblessu

Reaction score
This is called Privilege

If majorities keep post offensive posts against minorites then very very less reports made to admins so majority race mods keep ignoring reports

If minority post one or two offensive gifs then majority people keep reporting so mods taking action immediately and minorities get banned / removed from EDMW

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be very upset if someone posted pigs and refer them to the Chinese race. This type of racism is festering in our neighborhood up north.
The animal pig can taunt both directions depending on who is using it.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is called Privilege

If majorities keep post offensive posts against minorites then very very less reports made to admins so majority race mods keep ignoring reports

If minority post one or two offensive gifs then majority people keep reporting so mods taking action immediately and minorities get banned / removed from EDMW
If the minority don't post anything offensive, there is nothing to report.

Like I said, just use report button. Of course don't anyhow abuse.

godblessu

Reaction score
Report function?? I don't know what to say..
When i report they are giving ntuc points for thread digging.
The thread i replied/posted was about 10 days old.
Admin didn't explain how many days considered old thread.

Admin/Mod care to explain why there are
100 of snake gifs in minority related threads but there is no pig gifs in majority related threads? ?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thread digging or bumping is definitely an offence.

Unless there is a new discussion.

Some are just bumping or digging without meaningful discussion.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is called Privilege

So you are insinuating that admins/mods are not impartial?
Report function?? I don't know what to say..
When i report they are giving ntuc points for thread digging.
The thread i replied/posted was about 10 days old.
Admin didn't explain how many days considered old thread.

Admin/Mod care to explain why there are
100 of snake gifs in minority related threads but there is no pig gifs in majority related threads? ?
Yes there is a report button. What do you mean don't know what to say? Just say why you find the post offensive?

You mean you were infracted for reporting posts that were about 10 days old? Can you clarify this?

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
As other members have mentioned above, please use the Report function to bring attention to the posts you find offensive for our Moderators to action if necessary.

On the other hand you can also use the Ignore function on a specific member whose posts you find disturbing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.