* The heatsink spreads the CPU temperature around the entire laptop.
* Much less CPU throttling because of the better cooling
* The core m3 version is indeed fanless
* Type cover is significantly improved, stiffer with better key travel
* Pen and dock are noticably improved
* As a tablet it is the most powerful one yet
* As a notebook the i5 SP4 is about as powerful as Thinkpad X1 (i7-5600U)or Acer S7 (i7-5500U) and is about 20% more powerful than the SP3
* Graphics performance is much better than SP3, and better than the two ultrabooks
* SSD performance is much improved
* Display reaches 377 nits max, more than SP3 but less than S3
* Blacks are deeper than on SP3
* Battery life in browsing and light use is the same as SP3
* Battery life for video playback and heavy use is significantly better than SP3, but less than the ultrabooks
* Wifi card is identical to SP3
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.