MO: DESIGNER PERFUME OIL

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
bit confused too, are these roll on as lasting as those off the shelves sprays?

Are we supposed to just roll it on our body or requires to DIY?

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
bit confused too, are these roll on as lasting as those off the shelves sprays?

Are we supposed to just roll it on our body or requires to DIY?

Yupps. They are as lasting as those off the shelves sprays as they are oils without any alcohol fillers.

You can roll it on your body or you can DIY to make it a spray :)

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
PM-ed you but no replies, so i guess there's still slots? I'll transfer the amount for the 3 bottles?

Lincoln92

Reaction score
interested but could you give a rough estimate of the ratio to mix ? as in how much can 1 bottle yield if i go for normal intensity

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
interested but could you give a rough estimate of the ratio to mix ? as in how much can 1 bottle yield if i go for normal intensity
Hmm. For this, because different people have different interpretation of 'normal intensity', so what make work for me might not work for you.

Say, I'm using DKNY Be Delicious (Green Apple) perfume oil. For me, a 5-6 drops to a 100ml spray bottle is of normal intensity to me.

What I'd suggest is that you can try 3-4 drops in a small spray bottle first. Adjust the intensity that you want. So if your spray bottle is around 50ml, you can first try 20ml alcohol, 20ml water and then add the drops of oil according to your desired intensity. It's more of a trial and error rather than having a 'recipe' for it :)

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to join can post/PM me.
When #2 opens, I'll notify you :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.