MO: DESIGNER PERFUME OIL

snopcool

Reaction score
emailed you the order...

on a side note anybody here managed to find good denatured alcohol to mix the perfume?

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
emailed you the order...

on a side note anybody here managed to find good denatured alcohol to mix the perfume?

I've gotten your order. :)
I've just researched that denatured alcohol is not good as its not even meant for rubbing on the hands as its added with a lot of chemicals. So it probably would be better to use other high percentage alcohol :)

verionater

Reaction score
Hello

Is the list posted on 1st page all that are available? I am looking for some that are not in ur list, will u be able to get?

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hello

Is the list posted on 1st page all that are available? I am looking for some that are not in ur list, will u be able to get?
Yupps. Whatever that is on the list is available. I won't be able to get it if it's not on the list as it requires mass qty to produce a different fragrance on the supplier side.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any chance on getting abercrombie and fitch perfume which they used for the store?

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guardian got sell isopropyl alcohol and glycerin BP. Can get them to try to make spray :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.