MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the Graphite / Carbon / Mineral designs, what are the differences?

Mainly colour?

DenKoh

Reaction score
It seems width wise, atlas might be wider than the EN. And atlas has a pointy bit behind that assists with the depth adjustment so if you have a tight space between your desk and wall behind, something to consider. However, all those add up to multiple levels of adjustment that EN one does not offer, imo. The EN now design is also not very ideal if you wear headphones.

Posted from PCWX using HTC HD2

Yes. I read about the protruding back piece on the Atlas and the EN not very good with headphones.

Is the pointy bit behind Atlas very obvious?

Aesthetically, Atlas head rest looks ok?

kurtisnet

Reaction score
Yes. I read about the protruding back piece on the Atlas and the EN not very good with headphones.

Is the pointy bit behind Atlas very obvious?

Aesthetically, Atlas head rest looks ok?

Yup it blends in perfectly with the chair imo.

Posted from PCWX using HTC HD2

idaddy88

Reaction score
I'm intending to get the aeron chair during this WFH period.

1) Can I check if the thighs will feel sweaty after long hours without Aircon?

2) Sometimes I like to sit up with legs cross. Will the mesh be uncomfortable for the ankle?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm intending to get the aeron chair during this WFH period.

1) Can I check if the thighs will feel sweaty after long hours without Aircon?

2) Sometimes I like to sit up with legs cross. Will the mesh be uncomfortable for the ankle?

1. no
2. no suitable to cross legs.

larrytok8888

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered from unwanted recently? i m thinking of ordering just the headrest.. previously i believe i emailed them thru the online form (no one responded lol)

Theychosenone

Reaction score
Just got the Remastered Aeron, just to check with everyone, do your Remastered Aerons have the "scratch mark" shown in the picture below? At the groove area of the backrest, just in front of the dots indicating the size. Just wondering if it's a cosmetic defect or all Aerons have this due to molding.

Thanks!

https://ibb.co/mcrcFwg

P-20201008-145514-1.jpg

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the Remastered Aeron, just to check with everyone, do your Remastered Aerons have the "scratch mark" shown in the picture below? At the groove area of the backrest, just in front of the dots indicating the size. Just wondering if it's a cosmetic defect or all Aerons have this due to molding.

Thanks!

P-20201008-145514-1.jpg

no scratch.

seikokingkong

Reaction score
Same issue with my two remastered Aeron.

Thanks!

P-20201008-145514-1.jpg

kenpachi82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, those who bought from unwantedimports, do their local courier in SG make appointment for delivery or they just appear? Thanks!

jpalileo

Reaction score
whats the main difference from made in china and made in the US? anyone can share their opinion. tnx

[d]3v|L

Reaction score
Hey guys just sharing my experience here. Didn't even realise I have a HWZ account which was registered 10 years ago lol.

I used to work in an American bank and they use only Aeron chairs. Could say that it was hands down the best chair I've ever sat in and ironically most people do not even know that they are sitting on a $2k office chair. Since I've moved on to other banks (which are not using Aerons) I really miss the Aeron and decided to buy from Unwanted Imports as I'm wfh most of the time now.

Here's my experience:

1. Ordered the chair on Monday and paid on the same day (you will receive an email asking you to make payment or they will cancel your order). I opted for the Aeron Size B with posturefit SL and Original HR03 headrest. Do not expect any confirmation that your payment is received from Unwanted Imports after you've made the payment. Their own logistic guy will just contact you for delivery.

2. Delivery man contacted me on Wednesday to arrange for delivery on Thursday. So it only took about them 3 working days (as stocks were available) for it to deliver.

3. Product received as it is and my headrest was assembled firmly. Do note that the driver will only drop off at your main gate and won't help you to carry to your room whatsoever (this is mentioned in their website).

4. Unwanted Imports will not contact directly with you even if you were to send them an enquiry on their website (which I did before making plunge to just order). I might be wrong on this point.

5. This chair is not quite suitable for people who like to sit cross-legged. One leg up is fine.

5. Any questions you may have are probably answered on their website if you bother to read it thoroughly.

Overall really pleased with the product (I knew what I was going to expect anyway) and how quickly it was delivered :)

Last edited:

gaikobchok

Reaction score
Hi, I send the email, but bounce back. I bought the Embody chair in 2013, payment by dbs on 31/03/2013 and got the issue with the arm rest. Can you help contact me for the spare part? I send the message with unwantedimports quite a few week back and no respond. I lost my hardwarezone account and also can't find the record . Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.