MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
LAST DAY...LAST CHANCE!!!

Hi all, today is the last day and maybe your last chance to purchase this chair as I'll be placing orders tomorrow morning. I might not be MOing this chair anymore. So those who are really interested please do not wait anymore. I also wanna thanks those from MO 1 who wrote reviews on the chair. Hope those in MO2 will do so too.

youquan

Reaction score
Wah... Din expect so many last orders. Anyway will close MO2 in less than 10hrs time. Those interested pls place order before 10am tmr.

natgw88

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah... Din expect so many last orders. Anyway will close MO2 in less than 10hrs time. Those interested pls place order before 10am tmr.

bro so total there are how many orders for MO2?

youquan

Reaction score
I still haven decide on which chair model to introduce for MO3. Anyone interested in any chair can maybe post a pic over here. If I the demand is there I'll try to get a gd price from the suppiler. Thanks!

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
Eh.. This is almost the same as the one I MOing, only arm rest and headrest alittle different in design.

ChuckBass

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is anyone interested in taking my order from MO2? Deposit already paid.

Just realised the place i moving to will have a chair already

ktee

Reaction score
is anyone interested in taking my order from MO2? Deposit already paid.

Just realised the place i moving to will have a chair already

I am interested. Pls PM me the details. Tks. :)

copp3r

Reaction score
Eh.. This is almost the same as the one I MOing, only arm rest and headrest alittle different in design.

I think that PDF one is quite appealing, especially for shorter people. Can lower the headrest to suit the person better. Can consider? :)

natgw88

Master Member
Reaction score
I think that PDF one is quite appealing, especially for shorter people. Can lower the headrest to suit the person better. Can consider? :)

Adjustable headrest

Designed for added comfort to fit individual contours of neck and head of user with easy settings to encourage user to adapt to the most comfortable setting. Superior support favours task-oriented user to prevent unwanted tiredness.

:s11::s11::s11::s11::s11::s11:

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi TS, I'd like to get a black one with headrest. Still able to squeeze in this order? I'll tx you the payments immediately after your confirmation. Thanks

natgw88

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup. The one in MO can be adjusted = tilt.
But can't be lowered.

img1327a.jpg

:s11::s11::s11::s11::s11::s11:

natgw88

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi TS, I'd like to get a black one with headrest. Still able to squeeze in this order? I'll tx you the payments immediately after your confirmation. Thanks

this you will have to wait for MO3 already.. TS already ordered on monday.. :(

youquan

Reaction score
NEW CHAIR

anyone interested in this chair ? would like to see the respond before i decide on the model for MO3

Price will be $235 excluding delivery.

113gb.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.