MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

stealth0128

Master Member
Reaction score
TS can reduced the MOQ? 10 more pcs will take quite a while. Hopefully can received by this year.

wynner

Reaction score
can the height of the seat be adjusted? sa in one fo the reviews that it cannot be adjusted and may pose a prob for those with longer legs...

youquan

Reaction score
can the height of the seat be adjusted? sa in one fo the reviews that it cannot be adjusted and may pose a prob for those with longer legs...

The chair can to adjusted as there is a hydraulic gas lift in the chair. No worries

Cambiere

Reaction score
Hi TS, may I know what type of wheels is installed? hard floor or carpet?

And if MO closes this Sunday what's the lead time?

youquan

Reaction score
Hi TS, may I know what type of wheels is installed? hard floor or carpet?

And if MO closes this Sunday what's the lead time?

It's nylon castor for hard flooring.
It'll take 2-3 weeks after MO closes

youquan

Reaction score
Hi youquan,

Your supplier still has not contacted me with regards to the servicing.
:eek::eek::eek:

Bro.. U give me some time. There is problem for this batch of castor. Alot of ppl from this batch have this problem. The supplier has ordered a new batch of castor. They will change for you once the new shipment arrive.

sirrender

Reaction score
Bro.. U give me some time. There is problem for this batch of castor. Alot of ppl from this batch have this problem. The supplier has ordered a new batch of castor. They will change for you once the new shipment arrive.

eh its with the right arm rest. not the castor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.