MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good service from TS who come down personally to change the castors… buy with confident…

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good service from TS who come down personally to change the castors… buy with confident…

hello nakedtoes shushu! :o

anyway youquan, one of my wheels broke :( could it be changed or sth?

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those in MO #15, how are the castors for that batch?

Lecundra

Reaction score
Hello, I just dropped you an email regarding my broken caster wheels. Look forward to hearing from you.

psxstar

Reaction score
My chair had broken screws, causing my lumbar rest and the back rest to be totally unusable now. Still waiting for the on-site warranty service for more than 1 month now.... Sigh

Lecundra

Reaction score
thanks for changing the caster wheels TS, they look great and better than the old ones. Hopefully they will hold up.

purepker0

Reaction score
Hi TS, hope that you can provide some updates regarding the collection of the chair for the latest MO which you promised will be before CNY, which is in 3-4 days time.

Thank you!

youquan

Reaction score
Sorry guys... most of your chair is ready for delivery or collection already. The reason why the supplier have not done so is because they haven't receive the balance payment. I'm truly sorry it's my fault for not informing. I overlooked it due to busy cny period. Those who have place order for the chair pls make trf me your balance payment. Thanks alot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.