Just received my chair yesterday evening. Thanks Bro Youquan.
After sitting on a kitchen (wooden 90 degree) chair for many years infront of the computer, the new chair is really comfortable (really felt like a king on the chair).
Since this is my first time in forever getting a new office chair, I'm not sure what to expect from the "standard", I did went to places like Ikea, V.Hive and those furniture shops before I finally decided to buy from Bro Youquan after looking thru those many reviews.
My initial thoughts as compared to those I've tried at the various shops (mentioned above) is this chair
- The back support on this chair is really solid (I've turned it to the max) as compared to the ones at V.Hive (those sub $400 ones, can't even feel anything).
- Armrest. The multi angle (inwards and outwards) is relatively cool. My arms are still resting on the armrest even as I'm typing now. (really makes me feel lazy). At the moment, I don't find it very easy to accidentally adjust it
- Headrest, not much comment at the moment, but sure feels good to be really fully relaxing my body in-front of the computer looking at the screen.
- Tension spring - I'm not sure how much I've adjusted but I've adjusted it to have slightly more than the "default" factory setting, so that it doesn't lean back too much when I'm in my nua position.
- Material (personal thoughts)
Back - The back is Mesh (just as advertised), I find it OK, not too hard and not too soft either
Seat - Cushion. Find it relatively hard (but I like), Not sure what the exterior is (cotton mesh?) **I'm still trying to wonder how to clean this if I need to clean it
For the price, I think it definitely beat the ones you can find at those shops at similar price range.
Friendly seller, very accommodating and reply promptly to queries. Even followed up after collection of chair to ask if I encounter any issue after using it.
- chair material is good, seat is big and comfortable. High quality feel and looks
- handrest can be adjusted (angle and height). However it slides in and out quite easily. Although I do not slide often, I hope the mechanism won't give way too easily.
- Head rest angle can be adjusted, however it pushes down quite easily too.
- lumbar support is moderate. Would be better if it can be pushed out more to give better support.
- chair height is good. can be tilt back and locked in position.
I received the chair on last thursday and now i give my review. Here it is (including why the 3 days wait).
First the not so positive;
1. The chair came DOA, literally. The hydraulics were not working. I initially thought that this is a chair that cannot be raised and confirmed with seller and to understand this chair is faulty instead (phew).
2. The lumbar is too deep/far away, meaning you need to sit really IN in order to have your back touch the lumbar. This is the same opinion as posted in #1563
This is personal feel as you could be one who really like to sit all the way in so no issue for you.
3. Headrest is too high, also a personal opinion here.
Now the positives;
1. Chair arrived earlier than expected. Seller asked if am ok with all black.. i'm fine so i got it.
2. Delivery was prompt. Best part is it comes assembled. i didnt assume it was assembled because my last DXracer chair i had to assemble by myself. so it was a pleasant surprise so to speak.
3. Chair is VERY well built. Make no mistake this is not your typical IK** chair (no offense) which is not built to last. It's sturdy and a little heavy imo. Of course now it is too early to know if it will last long but the feeling is good for now.
For the price it pawns all similar chair in Vhive gao gao, which will easily cos $300+ onwards.. so it's a good deal.
4. Now i save the best for last, which is very important for me.
Seller immediately help me to arrange for the supplier to come fix the chair and it was fixed earlier this morning.
To me after-sales service is as important as the selling part.
Good job to TS for the quick rectification. For this it overwrites all negative feel i have.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.