MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

me_jul

Reaction score
Bro, u drop me a text regarding this issue. Cause when I check with the supplier they told me all deflects settled already

I have sent you a photo on Jun 6, the one where the tensioner knob is hitting the aluminium leg frame. Was waiting a reply from you on that.

aldoteng

Reaction score
Just messaged youquan to ask him about availability. Hope other people are still interested in the chair like me - this thread has been dormant for a while D:

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also gave up chasing on the warranty part too. Got a new chair in the end. Liked the material used for the earlier batches.

did u mean no reply on warranty but got reply when buy new chair?

me_jul

Reaction score
did u mean no reply on warranty but got reply when buy new chair?

oops, apologize for the confusion. I bought 2 chairs from 2 different time/batch, and noticed differences in the materials used. The materials used for the 1st chair felt better.As for warranty, i gave up asking as nobody got back to me despite asking a few times. The last I heard from the manufacturer was that they don't offer a 5 year warranty. There are times when he will totally not reply at all, which iirc he mentioned due to his job.

youquan

Reaction score
oops, apologize for the confusion. I bought 2 chairs from 2 different time/batch, and noticed differences in the materials used. The materials used for the 1st chair felt better.As for warranty, i gave up asking as nobody got back to me despite asking a few times. The last I heard from the manufacturer was that they don't offer a 5 year warranty. There are times when he will totally not reply at all, which iirc he mentioned due to his job.

Sorry bro.. I'm out of town for quite sometime due to work commitment. Just got bk. Can u text me on the details again? I'll repair for you.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I currently have ready stock for 5 pcs of the chair and can be delivered by next week. Do email me your order form if you're interested thanks!!

youquan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got 3 pcs in full black mesh currently available. Those who are interested do text or email me. Thanks!!

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check sms !!

anyway, my chair lasted for exactly 7 years, and finally gave way yesterday.. very value for $.

I am getting another one from you..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.