MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
TS, can show me a photo of how far it can tilt back? u dun need to show me a photo of the exact chair, u can go google, find a tilted chair image that is as close to the real extent. i want to know this is because its the single most important priority for me.

img1008zi.jpg

youquan

Reaction score
huh? this is 45 degree? and how come it manage to tilt to the fullest without anyone sitting on it?

Sorry, this is less than 45 degree.
This chair comes with locking system at any angle u desire. but the image below is alr locked at the lowest it can go.

Dahawk

Master Member
Reaction score
hi bro, i'm quite interested in your chair.

However to me, the only way to buy a chair is to sit on it. Any way i would be able to test out the chair?

youquan

Reaction score
hi bro, i'm quite interested in your chair.

However to me, the only way to buy a chair is to sit on it. Any way i would be able to test out the chair?

hmm... i have no way to let you try on it. maybe you can wait for the review from MO 1. which will be in ard mid july.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi all, i'll be going for reservice on 11/7/11 to 15/7/11.

will update you guys on the chair on 16/7/11 if the chair is not ready by 10/7/11.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, I away from July23, hopefully can get the chairs before that..

kebever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump up. cos i ordered a chair in MO2 and i think haven't reach quota, so help TS to bump bump

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.