MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
Hi all, the chairs for MO 1 will be ready for collection/ delivery next wed. pls transfer me your balance payment for those who had not done so. Pls inform me thru email or SMS when u transferred the balance.

youquan

Reaction score
I Have receive all the payment from MO1. Will arrange delivery with everyone from MO1 by wed. Thank you guys for your support. Please write a review of the chair if you think it's good.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You Quan, as mentioned in email, I am concern about the fact that the chair is already assembled and most people have to drag the chair thru your corridors or carpark...which will ultimately spoilt the roller...

I hope a lot of care is taken when it's transported to your house.

youquan

Reaction score
No worries. I have direct lift access from my carpark to my place(lift is just beside my house). U only gotta push for less than 5m if u park at the loading/unloading bay.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant wait for it..my back gonna break liao sitting on my spoilt chair

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Youquan,

Will you be able to MO a mid/low back mesh chairs?
If you do I will get 2 from you if the price is reasonable.
Thanks.

youquan

Reaction score
Er.. If u dun mind maybe you can consider taking this mesh chair without headrest. It's abit higher than mid back though. Price is $250

youquan

Reaction score
No leh.. Cuz not done yet. But they Promise me will be done by tue night latest. Wed can give me the chair.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi. I have arrange delivery for all of MO 1 order. If I miss out anyone of you. Please do let me know.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who's collecting tonight ? share pictures and review... :p

I am collecting tomorrow night...

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
@youquan

rex the chairs @ 5pm.

chairs are sturdy due to heavy base.

lumber support is negligible(imo).

tilting of back rest is not consistent. ie 1 chair spring is tough so tilting is tough unless u r big n heavy. whereas the other chair is easy to tilt back(both chairs base on my height 177 weight 65kg).

There is no instruction manual. so need to clarify what is the function of a button that can be push in and out at the bottom of the chair?
(1 chair the button has already malfunction:O, stuck at push in position, cannot push out:()

overall experience is 7/10
thx for the MO effort:)

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
@youquan

rex the chairs @ 5pm.

chairs are sturdy due to heavy base.

lumber support is negligible(imo).

tilting of back rest is not consistent. ie 1 chair spring is tough so tilting is tough unless u r big n heavy. whereas the other chair is easy to tilt back(both chairs base on my height 177 weight 65kg).

There is no instruction manual. so need to clarify what is the function of a button that can be push in and out at the bottom of the chair?
(1 chair the button has already malfunction:O, stuck at push in position, cannot push out:()

overall experience is 7/10
thx for the MO effort:)

For the tilting of the back rest, you can adjust the knot at the mechanism. Just turn anti-clockwise to loosen the tension. I'll arrange the guys to take a look at the spoilt button maybe next week. Will contact you personally again. The button is for you to lock at your desire position when you tilt. Release the button when you wan it to return to it's original position. Sorry abt the instruction manual as the company did not provide any.

Last edited:

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the tilting of the back rest, you can adjust the knot at the mechanism. Just turn anti-clockwise to loosen the tension. I'll arrange the guys to take a look at the spoilt button maybe next week. Will contact you personally again. The button is for you to lock at your desire position when you tilt. Release the button when you wan it to return to it's original position. Sorry abt the instruction manual as the company did not provide any.

im unable to turn the knot anti clockwise or clockwise n also unable to lock the position i wan to tilt to

i realised the arm rest is diff from the pic u posted

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score

hey bro thx for the reply:)

will check the tension adjuster tmr in office.
keep me updated when the guys are coming to fix the stuck button.

cheers.

youquan

Reaction score
im unable to turn the knot anti clockwise or clockwise n also unable to lock the position i wan to tilt to

i realised the arm rest is diff from the pic u posted

I am sure the knot can be turned maybe u need to use more force. The locking system is design in such a way that u'll have to tilt to your desire angle and push the button. As for the armrest, if you realize the padding on your armrest can be adjusted inwards and outwards, front and back. The one in my pic can't do so.

Last edited:

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sure the knot can be turned maybe u need to use more force. The locking system is design in such a way that u'll have to tilt to your desire angle and push the button. As for the armrest, if you realize the padding can be adjusted inwards and outwards, front and back. The one in my pic can't do so.

yup i realise this arm rest is better in fact.. haha
the angle has to be quite abit if u wan it locked u cant actually tilt a lil n lock but its alright to me. youquan which knob r u talking abt to loosen the tension ? the 1 right behind the seat ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.