MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
yup i realise this arm rest is better in fact.. haha
the angle has to be quite abit if u wan it locked u cant actually tilt a lil n lock but its alright to me. youquan which knob r u talking abt to loosen the tension ? the 1 right behind the seat ?

Haha, no wonder you can't adjust the tension la. The one you are talking abt is for the lumbar support. The one I am talking abt is the knot below your seat. Ard the gas lift area.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope you guys are happy with the chair..anyone posting the photos?

can't wait to collect tomorrow evening...

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after sitting the whole morning today..i must say its quite comfortable, realised the arm rest n adjust front n back as well..

thanks for the mo TS

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
@youquan

bro am in office now but cant seem to locate the tension knob. tried turning the only knob i can find below the seat but cannot. mayb u can upload pics for us to understand better?

thx

youquan

Reaction score
@youquan

bro am in office now but cant seem to locate the tension knob. tried turning the only knob i can find below the seat but cannot. mayb u can upload pics for us to understand better?

thx

That is the one. Should be able to turn clockwise and anti-clockwise. If yours really cannot I can check with the guys when they go repair your chair next week. I'll inform you the exact date again.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after sitting the whole morning today..i must say its quite comfortable, realised the arm rest n adjust front n back as well..

thanks for the mo TS

in aircon or non aircon room?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is the one. Should be able to turn clockwise and anti-clockwise. If yours really cannot I can check with the guys when they go repair your chair next week. I'll inform you the exact date again.

Youquan, are you doing a QC check to make sure all the chairs are ok?

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score

much appreciated bro:)

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite true, so far, I have a few chairs, the knob turn here and there also like no impact one...does it suppose to control how loose or how tight the tilting will be?

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didnt order, just offer a bit of experience.

It is supposed to adjust the tiltability of the chair. But careful not to over loosen. Or you will hear a CLANG and spring and all drop out.

If loosen liao still stiff, just season it. those start off nice and comfy one next time need to tighten to maintain also.

But eventually, you will still get a chair that is meant for sleeping on. :s13:

youquan

Reaction score
Youquan, are you doing a QC check to make sure all the chairs are ok?

no leh.. since they offer warranty. if anything wrong i just get them to service for you guys. also the chair is wrapped in bubble wrap therefore i dun wanna tear open

Last edited:

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok..no wonder...

I will probably check on the spot tonight cos I wanna make sure any problem can be confirmed by you also...

see you tonight around 8pm..

youquan

Reaction score
ok..no wonder...

I will probably check on the spot tonight cos I wanna make sure any problem can be confirmed by you also...

see you tonight around 8pm..

ok.. no problem, msg me when u coming over

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
collected the chair..almost gotten a scare when TS's door cannot open fully for the chair to be shifted out..haha..

2 chair fit into my Honda Fit nicely..

overall, it's a solid chair and very value for this price. easily cost >$500 in upmarket shops like vhive or those ATAS chair shop..

main scorer:
1) price
2) 5 years promised waranty (but no receipt..if TS change # or MIA, that's it for the warranty
3) built

I will give this a 8/10. (even Herman Miller will not score a 10/10)

2/10 is lost becos of the following;

1) arm rest seems very loose and it shift position every time I touched it..I have a feeling that after 1 year, it will become totally loose..and there's no option to remove the arm rest

2) seat cushion seems very hard...not super comfy but I guess it will at least last a long well if it's hard. The Material is also meshed, so somehow, even sitting in non air con room on a super hot night (like now) it's still not hot.

3) Tilting angle is less than 135deg. and the seats does not tilt. so if you like to sit with your legs on the table..u might have a little problem.

pt1 to 3 is my personal feel, it's not very impt for the chair as at 8/10 for this price, it's already a steal. If i were to compared to the $300over from vhive, that probably score only a 5/10.

Thanks to TS for the lobang...I hope we can remain in contact... (for obvious reason...)

up for your MO !!!

youquan

Reaction score
collected the chair..almost gotten a scare when TS's door cannot open fully for the chair to be shifted out..haha..

2 chair fit into my Honda Fit nicely..

overall, it's a solid chair and very value for this price. easily cost >$500 in upmarket shops like vhive or those ATAS chair shop..

main scorer:
1) price
2) 5 years promised waranty (but no receipt..if TS change # or MIA, that's it for the warranty
3) built

I will give this a 8/10. (even Herman Miller will not score a 10/10)

2/10 is lost becos of the following;

1) arm rest seems very loose and it shift position every time I touched it..I have a feeling that after 1 year, it will become totally loose..and there's no option to remove the arm rest

2) seat cushion seems very hard...not super comfy but I guess it will at least last a long well if it's hard. The Material is also meshed, so somehow, even sitting in non air con room on a super hot night (like now) it's still not hot.

3) Tilting angle is less than 135deg. and the seats does not tilt. so if you like to sit with your legs on the table..u might have a little problem.

pt1 to 3 is my personal feel, it's not very impt for the chair as at 8/10 for this price, it's already a steal. If i were to compared to the $300over from vhive, that probably score only a 5/10.

Thanks to TS for the lobang...I hope we can remain in contact... (for obvious reason...)

up for your MO !!!

Lol.. Thanks alot. You have my no. Call me anytime.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.