MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
youquan bro, i find the chair base a bit shaky (when i sit on it, it feels sort of filmsy like something isn't tight enough)

how ah
Edit : I think really need some tightening man.. Any clue how to do it? Or need to get to the manufacturer??

Bro, text me your address. i'll get the delivery guys to repair for you.

youquan

Reaction score
#M09 NOW OPEN

#MO 9 is now open. Do send in your order form if interested. I'll close the MO once I hit 20pcs of the chair. Refer to 1st page for order format.

stealth0128

Master Member
Reaction score
youquan, I have emailed the format to you as requested.

Have not received you reply yet.

KingJio

Master Member
Reaction score
hi youquan i have sent you the order form via PM. Pls confirm if u have received it.

me_jul

Reaction score
Any update on the self collection for the chair? Been waiting since Jul leh....

stealth0128

Master Member
Reaction score
I have paid for the deposit for the new MO. Please acknowledge via the email i sent to you thanks.

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Self collected from TS, yet to check for any defects.
Those who intend to purchase can go ahead n purchase from TS. The product is of solid build, feel sturdy, worth the price. The only thing is the waiting time. But worth the time for this price.

Up for TS! Genuine n patience seller!

stealth0128

Master Member
Reaction score
TS, I have transferred the deposit to your POSB account on 10 Oct 12. You have not acknowledge yet.

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
TS, just a check with u. The armrest, can be locked in a position? I notice there's a catch below the armrest, but clicking it doesn't make any diff. The armrest still slide front n back.

youquan

Reaction score
TS, just a check with u. The armrest, can be locked in a position? I notice there's a catch below the armrest, but clicking it doesn't make any diff. The armrest still slide front n back.

That catch is to adjust up and Down of the armrest only. Front and back can't be adjusted

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.