MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

wiiplay

Reaction score
Hi, Interested in your high back chair. Any GSS promote =:p Can you update the latest photo and spec of the chair. What is the warranty and what does it cover? Is there a place to try it.
Thanks

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
Hi, Interested in your high back chair. Any GSS promote =:p Can you update the latest photo and spec of the chair. What is the warranty and what does it cover? Is there a place to try it.
Thanks

Hi bro, all the image are on my 1st post u can have a look at them. No gss promo cuz price v low alr. I'm selling cost to cost.
Warranty wise it's 5 year excluding wear and tear. Just contact me if there's anything wrong with the chair i'll get the supplier to repair at your place.
Currently I have the chair in green mesh for ready stock as I've ordered extra. Do contact me if you're interested

fmradio

Reaction score
Hi bro, all the image are on my 1st post u can have a look at them. No gss promo cuz price v low alr. I'm selling cost to cost.
Warranty wise it's 5 year excluding wear and tear. Just contact me if there's anything wrong with the chair i'll get the supplier to repair at your place.
Currently I have the chair in green mesh for ready stock as I've ordered extra. Do contact me if you're interested

Just interested to know. Warranty wise it's 5 year excluding wear and tear. How do you define wear and tear for the chair and what is under or not under the warranty?

wiiplay

Reaction score

Let me know when is the next shippment for the black mesh. Thanks

youquan

Reaction score
Hi all, i got ready stock for green and maroon chair. Interested party pls sms or email me

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hows the quality now?? any issues?? got give receipt... if cannot find u can find supplier for repairs? if buy 2 chair same delivery charge? thx

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
hows the quality now?? any issues?? got give receipt... if cannot find u can find supplier for repairs? if buy 2 chair same delivery charge? thx

Bro... no recipt. But any problem u can just give me a call. I'll get supplier to repair for u at your place. Buy 2 chair also 1 delivery charge. Pm me if interested. Thanks

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro... no recipt. But any problem u can just give me a call. I'll get supplier to repair for u at your place. Buy 2 chair also 1 delivery charge. Pm me if interested. Thanks

sure when black arrive?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.