MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
bro any way to lock the head rest? even tighten the screws.. the head rest will still loosen after while

Bro.. it is the default ergonomic design. If the head rest is locked than it can't move according to your head movement

youquan

Reaction score
any pictures of the tw-86-1 color? very interested but wanna see the color before deciding between black and that color? :)

Tw 86 is no longer in production due to low demand for this colour. Any other colour you're interested?

Dkwj14

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tw 86 is no longer in production due to low demand for this colour. Any other colour you're interested?

That's sad to hear, thought there should be a demand for orange haha.

What's the other colors left?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's sad to hear, thought there should be a demand for orange haha.

What's the other colors left?

green is nice... something like lime green .. almost want a black but when the actual chair come i was wow..

Dkwj14

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
green is nice... something like lime green .. almost want a black but when the actual chair come i was wow..

Thanks for the input :) yea since there's no orange I'm thinking of going for the lime green one.

Will make a final decision during the weekends.

Reaction score
Can I have an update on the delivery. So far nobody call me to arrange for delivery. An update will be very much appreciated.

Dkwj14

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
placed an order and also transferred $100 deposit. please check :)

youquan

Reaction score
Bro.. they're are the same material. Juz that the seat is using thicker mesh if not it will be torn easily due u rubbing

rerear

Reaction score
Bro.. they're are the same material. Juz that the seat is using thicker mesh if not it will be torn easily due u rubbing

Is it this kind? Thinking of just ordering from you if the seat is also like this... since you got warranty.

T2WfSCXnhcXXXXXXXX_!!55051701.jpg

youquan

Reaction score
no bro.. mine comes with molded form wrap with mesh fabric. this is just mesh fabric.

youquan

Reaction score
TO PROVIDE MORE ASSURANCE AND CONFIDENCE TO FELLOW FORUMERS
I'M OFFERING A 7 DAYS NO QUESTION ASKED FULL REFUND ON THIS CHAIR.

*AFTER RECEIVING THE CHAIR, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST CONTACT ME AND I'LL GIVE U A FULL REFUND. THE CHAIR WILL BE COLLECTED FROM U IN 1 WEEKS TIME.

Dkwj14

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bumps for you. C'mon faster fill up slots, wanna get the chair soon :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.