MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro i check with u... i ordered 2 green chair from u few weeks ago... got 1 chair when the back tilt there is friction sound... very noisy... what can be done??

youquan

Reaction score
bro i check with u... i ordered 2 green chair from u few weeks ago... got 1 chair when the back tilt there is friction sound... very noisy... what can be done??

No problem bro.. I'll get the supplier to repair at your place. They will contact u next week

NumbZz

Reaction score
Bro, check with you. My lower back started aching cause the lumbar support very hard. I tried adjusting the lumbar support (the knob at the back/updown) but to no avail. Any way to resolve this?

Other than that, very happy with the chair.

youquan

Reaction score
Bro, check with you. My lower back started aching cause the lumbar support very hard. I tried adjusting the lumbar support (the knob at the back/updown) but to no avail. Any way to resolve this?

Other than that, very happy with the chair.

Bro.. Just turn anti clockwise on the knob to loosen the tension of the lumbar will do

youquan

Reaction score
TO PROVIDE MORE ASSURANCE AND CONFIDENCE TO FELLOW FORUMERS
I'M OFFERING A 7 DAYS NO QUESTION ASKED FULL REFUND ON THIS CHAIR.

*AFTER RECEIVING THE CHAIR, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST CONTACT ME AND I'LL GIVE U A FULL REFUND. THE CHAIR WILL BE COLLECTED FROM U IN 1 WEEKS TIME.

youquan

Reaction score
TO PROVIDE MORE ASSURANCE AND CONFIDENCE TO FELLOW FORUMERS
I'M OFFERING A 7 DAYS NO QUESTION ASKED FULL REFUND ON THIS CHAIR.

*AFTER RECEIVING THE CHAIR, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST CONTACT ME AND I'LL GIVE U A FULL REFUND. THE CHAIR WILL BE COLLECTED FROM U IN 1 WEEKS TIME.

NumbZz

Reaction score
Bro.. Just turn anti clockwise on the knob to loosen the tension of the lumbar will do

Im really sorry bro, I tried every adjustment possible but my lower back still hurts. Since it is within 7 days, can I utilize your 7 day full refund policy and get back 295?

Apologises for the inconvenience caused.

youquan

Reaction score
Im really sorry bro, I tried every adjustment possible but my lower back still hurts. Since it is within 7 days, can I utilize your 7 day full refund policy and get back 295?

Apologises for the inconvenience caused.

Ok bro.. no problem. Email me your detail again. I'll get the delivery guys to collect from u.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.