MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

Horiv3

Master Member
Reaction score
TS, transfered $100 to you already as well as emailed you with regards to the deposit confirmation.
Kindly reply my email on the ETA.
Thanks.

SkyStrike

Reaction score
TS, is there any update for MO23? It's been more than a week since your last update on the last slot.

youquan

Reaction score
TS, is there any update for MO23? It's been more than a week since your last update on the last slot.

All slots are taken up.. Sorry for the late update as I lost my phone recently. Will update again once the is ready

youquan

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for the long waiting time. The supplier has been busy with an order with SMU for 3000 plus chairs. They have been really busy as it's school holiday and a lot of institutions are purchasing chairs from them.For those who are in the current MO. Your chair will be ready for delivery in abt 1-2weeks time. Do trf me the balance payment at your convenience. I'm truly sorry for the long waiting time this time round.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.