MO: TAOBAO, TMALL AND SHIPPING SERVICES FOR YOU!!!

MissHong

Reaction score
misshong
my dear sweet friend whom i address as jiayi

she managed to help my cousin and i to ship some branded shoes and sensitive items when all other forwarders such as 65daigou ezbuy would reject shipping them.

Her service is good and price efficient.. Her home delivery service is super duper efficient and easy no additional costs involved.

She has good techniques in shipping tricky items like branded shoes especially.. Wink wink

One thing to note best thing to note!!!!!
Her sensitive sir shipping is cheap and moreover she gave me like $1 discount lol. and home delivery courier service is included.. Fast and efficient not like other forwarders where they are unnecessary delay and waiting times.

I will be using her service every single time only if i have alot of things to buy but unfortunately i dont have so many things to buy from taobao.
However my future purchases will be through her!!! Happy to know you jiayi
No agent fees and she also guarantee no loss of items/parcels.

Thats why we must support her.
I used to doubt cos she claimed to be so awesome..
Not until my cousin and i used her service... Was i really amazed.
Have no idea how she can good rates but.... Well she did deliver

Hi dearest @qcubesg,

Thank you very much for your support!! Appreciate that you used my 'SHIP-FOR-ME' service because I know you have better rate and benefits by making payment yourself.

To convince you to use my service, of course I must also give in so $1 discount was the best I could.

Thank you for feeling assured after using my service and I hope this can clear everyone's doubt too as I know some people may think it's too good to be true.
I do admit my shipping service price may be a tad higher than the rest, however the service, no multiply 1.1 and communication will definitely be worth it.

Once again, thank you for your support and I am definitely looking forward to deal with you again!:s13::s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
KEEP A LOOKOUT

GOOD THURSDAY TO EVERYONE!!!

Tomorrow I will be sharing my April's deal, it will be too good for you not to want it!! SO DO KEEP A LOOK OUT!!!

And thank you everyone for your support, all your support have been deeply appreciate by me. Once my website is done, I would need all your help to your honest opinion, be it good or bad, all are welcome.

Have a great thursday!!!

Should you have any query, please feel free to pm me or contact me 97 53 28 78:s12:

MissHong

Reaction score
TGIF

TGIF EVERYONE!!!!

As promised, this is my April promotion!! Take a look at the picture!!

NO MULTIPLY 1.1, DIRECT CONTACT, FAST REPLY AND UPDATE!
WHAT ARE YOU STILL THINKING?!

Thank you for all your support!!

MissHong

Reaction score
BLOOP MONDAY BLOOP

Happy Monday everyone,

I must say after the promotion was launched, i have received a massive queries and orders.

Thank you so much for your support and I have to admit I do received some feedback regarding my service compare to bigger firms suchas 65DG.

Would like to thank you for supporting my business and I am sorry if our rate is slightly more expensive for normal air, however I can rest assure you that you're paying for the service too.

Definitely will give more discount as my business is still building up and one day we will definitely meet everyone's target.

Enjoy shopping and right now I am thinking of what's May Promotion already!! Any suggestion???

Thank you all!!

XOXO, MissHong=:p

Corsabrin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a first hand review on JY's services in purchasing from taobao.

I have been through several agents over the years, including some online companies as well as a couple of forumers here in hwz. Also, i have shipped items in myself. Recently, i had to buy quite a bit of stuff from TB for my kid birthday celebration. Items were small but many. Price quotation and estimate given by JY were very prompt and clear. What's best is that she will even help you negotiate for prices and even give you the amount of savings you will gain. Order, payment and receive of items, from start to finish were very smooth. Better still, JY gives you prompt updates on the status of your goods and clarify doubts very fast. I would rather have such service than everytime have to login to website to see the status of the items and hope that everything is ok.

Overall service is excellent with a very jovial attitude towards business and customers. Result is a very happy buyer. Its in fact the first time I actually felt that my items were in good hands and definitely I will be a returning customer! To those who are looking for an agent to bring in your purchases, based on what I've experienced so far, JY will make sure you and your goods are well taken care of! =)

Looking for more hoots now!

MissHong

Reaction score
MOTHERS' DAY IS COMING!

Hello fellow forum mates~~

Mother's day is around the corner, have you decide what to buy for your mum??
If you have not and probably do not have time to do shopping this is why online shopping comes in usefully!!

Fret not, with so many online platform, online shopping have never been easier!!

But then again, you buy online, still need to keep track of it, very pain in the ass right?? So why not just pay 4% agent fee, to have a fuss free shopping and enjoy waiting for the item to come??

We can guarantee that our service will definitely meet your expectation!!

We are very thankful for all the support, a local business starting from scratch is never easy, but we believe our effort will be paid off some days!:s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a first hand review on JY's services in purchasing from taobao.

I have been through several agents over the years, including some online companies as well as a couple of forumers here in hwz. Also, i have shipped items in myself. Recently, i had to buy quite a bit of stuff from TB for my kid birthday celebration. Items were small but many. Price quotation and estimate given by JY were very prompt and clear. What's best is that she will even help you negotiate for prices and even give you the amount of savings you will gain. Order, payment and receive of items, from start to finish were very smooth. Better still, JY gives you prompt updates on the status of your goods and clarify doubts very fast. I would rather have such service than everytime have to login to website to see the status of the items and hope that everything is ok.

Overall service is excellent with a very jovial attitude towards business and customers. Result is a very happy buyer. Its in fact the first time I actually felt that my items were in good hands and definitely I will be a returning customer! To those who are looking for an agent to bring in your purchases, based on what I've experienced so far, JY will make sure you and your goods are well taken care of! =)

Looking for more hoots now!

Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking your time to type this lengthy positive feedback. I really appreciate your time your effort. How can I thank you enough for using my service in the 1st place other than ensuring that your parcels reaching you safely, in good condition and also good customer service!

Definitely looking forward to bring in more goods for you, negotiate with sellers and give you the best shipping price! Once again, thank you so much!:D

MissHong

Reaction score
Good Thursday

Good morning fellow matesssss~~

1 more day to our long weekends and no monday blues!! :s13::s13:

Just incase you guys forget what's our rate, here it is:

Air Shipping
1st Kg - $8
Subsequent KG - $5

Sensitive Air Shipping
1st Kg - $11
Subsequent KG - $8

Sea shipping
1st CBM - $120 (PROMOTION)
Subsequent CBM - $110

ALL PRICING PROVIDED ALREADY INCLUDE DELIVERY TO 1 ADDRESS!

We provide both BUY 4 ME and SHIP 4 ME!!
Do note that 4% agent fee is applicable for BUY 4 ME.
1 tracking number = $1 is applicable to the above 2 services, however it is waived off (PROMOTION)

Let's all enjoy a hassle free shopping experience! Need help? Please feel free to PM me or contact me at 97 53 28 78!

Thank you!=:p

MissHong

Reaction score
LAST FEW DAYS

Dear Fellow Mates~~

LAST FEW DAYS BEFORE APRIL PROMOTION IS OVERRRRRR!!

HURRY AND HOP ON TO TAOBAO AND SHOP NON STOP!!:s12::s12:

Also, all pm have been replied, please keep this going and we will think what other MAY promotion we should offer!!:s13:

Many people still doubt services despite testimonies left by my customers. We can assure you that what is so special about our services is that we provide flexibility which others can never provide suchas negotiating and 1 to 1 close contact.

So why doubt us when we have and will establish everything nicely for you?

Thank you!

chilax18

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for people to share cost from importing from agent of Taobao. Need 35kg more to enjoy premium rate, if u importing heavy stuff, msg me 91493180.

MissHong

Reaction score
PROMOTION OVER

Dear Fellow HWZ matesssss~~

Please note that APRIL PROMOTION is over!!!

We will come up with other promotion!! So please stay tuned!!!

Also, so sorry for the late reply, as we were out of singapore, hence service was slower.

ALL PM HAVE BEEN REPLIED! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUERY!

Thank you!

kimietw

Reaction score
I am regular TB hardcore shopper.
Previously, I made a few sea shipment with Amc** during house moving last year.
Recently, I found this thread and decided to try out on Miss Hong service as I found her rate is much cheaper than Amc**. (No agent fee)

In fact, everything turn out nicely.
Following are the points that impressed me:
-Prompt reply, efficient, positive mindset.
-Good techniques/experience in shipping.
-No agent fee.
-CN warehouse provide local shipping service with no handling fee charge.
-CN warehouse perform basic check on package received.

My second sea shipping with Miss Hong service is in progress.
I will definitely use Miss Hong service for my future purchase.
Thanks Miss Hong, keep it up!

Beetho Ng

Reaction score
I was never confident buying anything off the internet especially those from overseas. But after reading all the reviews about their service, I tried them out and was quite a pleasant experience. Will definitely use them often now. It's definitely much easier to buy going through them than to navigate through all those website to secure the shipping. Highly recommended.

MissHong

Reaction score
I am regular TB hardcore shopper.
Previously, I made a few sea shipment with Amc** during house moving last year.
Recently, I found this thread and decided to try out on Miss Hong service as I found her rate is much cheaper than Amc**. (No agent fee)

In fact, everything turn out nicely.
Following are the points that impressed me:
-Prompt reply, efficient, positive mindset.
-Good techniques/experience in shipping.
-No agent fee.
-CN warehouse provide local shipping service with no handling fee charge.
-CN warehouse perform basic check on package received.

My second sea shipping with Miss Hong service is in progress.
I will definitely use Miss Hong service for my future purchase.
Thanks Miss Hong, keep it up!

Hi babe,

Thank you so much for your support and such a nice customer!! Amazed with how you point out my services!! Definitely looking forward to deal with you more often!

MissHong

Reaction score
I was never confident buying anything off the internet especially those from overseas. But after reading all the reviews about their service, I tried them out and was quite a pleasant experience. Will definitely use them often now. It's definitely much easier to buy going through them than to navigate through all those website to secure the shipping. Highly recommended.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your support! Will definitely look forward helping you to bring in your goods! Should you have any query or hoots you wanna get and unsure, please just whatsapp me okay!! Thank you for being sucha nice customer too!!

MissHong

Reaction score
WHY US?

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY!!

Sadly, there's no promotion in this month since it is already MID MAY, BUT BUT THERE WILL JUNE PROMOTION!!! Can guarantee that you will be very happy with it!!!:s11::s12:

Many people are charging high agent fees suchas 6%-10%, why bother paying so much?? Whereas ours is only as low as 4%!!:(:eek:

What's good about our service?
- Can under declare your items to siam GST
- Can smuggle things what other forwarders cannot
- Direct contact
- Prompt update
- Honest
- Do not delay goods for more than 1 week

WHAT YOU WANT, JUST FEEL FREE TO ASK US, CAN ANSWER ALL YOUR QUERIES!! WE WILL DEFINITELY LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS!!

MissHong

Reaction score
ALL MESSAGE CLEARED

Dear All,

All PM have been replied!!

Thank you for having faith in me! Do continue to hoot taobao for more goods!!

Thank you!

Fatpat

Reaction score
Hi, TB virgin here. Would like to ask a couple of questions with regards to your buy-for-me service.

1. Do you use shopback or something to help bring the price down for the items that I'm interested in? If so, is the agent fee still based on the original price?

2. Do you help to contact the TB seller with regards to any issue such as got missing/wrong parts when delivered?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.