[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

kipkok

Reaction score
Hello...

I am from kingdom 1246. We are trying to set up an all SG alliance. there is a top 3 alliance shell available for us to take over.

We are a group of about 10 now.. but really need more. hoping to get all singaporeans together.
We are in the range of 20m - 45m power now.:s12:

kipkok

Reaction score
Hello...

i am from kingdom 1246. with a bunch of other singaporeans.

My ign is kipkok. in the top alliance. B-WR.

kipkok

Reaction score
helloo...

i am from kd 1246. with a bunch of other singaporeans.

pm me? or my ign is kipkok. in the top alliance B-WR.

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello...

I am from kingdom 1246. We are trying to set up an all SG alliance. there is a top 3 alliance shell available for us to take over.

We are a group of about 10 now.. but really need more. hoping to get all singaporeans together.
We are in the range of 20m - 45m power now.:s12:

Y make a sg alliance? Will be very vulnerable after midnight.

Btw the alliance im in has a few singaporean too. U r welcome to migrate and join us. We r about 3 bil power now and the second strongest alliance.

dEaTh1sCoMin

Reaction score
7-11 is having the Free Gem bundled with Google gift card again
Limit to 3 redemption per rewards tier

Tier 1 = $30-$49.99 value entitle u 2400 bonus gems

Tier 2 = $50-$99.99 value entitle u 6000 bonus gems

Tier 3 = $100-$199.99 value entitle u 14300 bonus gems

Tier 4 = $200-$400 value entitle u 33700 bonus gems

Each tier can be redeem for 3times

The promo last from 2th Oct to 5th Nov

Constantine k

Reaction score
7-11 is having the Free Gem bundled with Google gift card again
Limit to 3 redemption per rewards tier

Tier 1 = $30-$49.99 value entitle u 2400 bonus gems

Tier 2 = $50-$99.99 value entitle u 6000 bonus gems

Tier 3 = $100-$199.99 value entitle u 14300 bonus gems

Tier 4 = $200-$400 value entitle u 33700 bonus gems

Each tier can be redeem for 3times

The promo last from 2th Oct to 5th Nov

How to redeem 3 times?

v0dkaX

Reaction score
Getting bored? Looking around for a place you feel home?

Wait no more migrate to a friendly, committed, serious gamers, internal events, rotating temple, always positive, alliance outing/discussions and lastly SINGLISH SPEAKING in kingdom :s13:

HAHAHA YES U, I FOUND U! COME JOIN US, TOGETHER SINKIES WE UNITE!

HUAT LA!

Lai lai mai tu liao, come come time waits for no one la! K73 welcomes you!

K1073
73YS/SAMG

upload image

Last edited:

Samurai MQK

Reaction score
Migrate to K1129 for a King worth fighting for

Kingdom 129 is looking for active fighters - We are a united, peaceful kingdom that just won LK season 2 and are gearing up to repeat with LK season 3. With 40 players in the top 100, 3 alliances in the top 10 and being the top ranked kingdom, we won every achievement except for occupying 5 crusader fortresses. Want a chance to win LK where rewards are distributed fairly and equitably based on your performance? Join us!

Our T5 players, and none more so than our King Jgrnaut, are always at the front line leading by example. They strictly enforce our no-city hitting rules and strive to keep the game fun and fair for all, not just for P2W players.

-120+ players with 40 million+ power and two over 100 million power, dozens more by next LK
-5 zone 3 alliances with at least 2.2 billion power and openings for 10 million power players
-The top alliance, HLU, has 5.8 billion power, gift level 26, and is looking for applicants with 30 million power
-Free resources to offset your migration cost
-Regular MGE KE competitions to keep it interesting
-Rewards for top placement in pre-LK events
-Takeda wheel and Attila MGE, we are always at the forefront of new commander releases as an older kingdom

We represent a wide range of nationalities and play styles, as long as you are active we will find you a spot, all power levels accepted.

nglcunited

Reaction score
Getting bored? Looking around for a place you feel home?

Wait no more migrate to a friendly, committed, serious gamers, internal events, rotating temple, always positive, alliance outing/discussions and lastly SINGLISH SPEAKING in kingdom :s13:

HAHAHA YES U, I FOUND U! COME JOIN US, TOGETHER SINKIES WE UNITE!

HUAT LA!

Lai lai mai tu liao, come come time waits for no one la! K73 welcomes you!

K1073
73YS/SAMG

upload image

21m vip 12, maxed richard/mina/ysg can join 73YS anot? I made an acc I saw the requirements need 30m power 20m kills bla bla. SG bro got discount on the requirements?

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
21m vip 12, maxed richard/mina/ysg can join 73YS anot? I made an acc I saw the requirements need 30m power 20m kills bla bla. SG bro got discount on the requirements?

Come join us. Have a few singaporeans in my alliance, including the leader. 3.7B power, second strongest alliance in kingdom, full tech, Have almost all holy sites

milktea25%sugar

Reaction score
Hi would like to know if there's any singapore alliance at lower levels?

Currently around 4m in power and CH21, trying to migrate out and look for new alliances to join! Let me know if you are keen to take me in haha :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.