[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi would like to know if there's any singapore alliance at lower levels?

Currently around 4m in power and CH21, trying to migrate out and look for new alliances to join! Let me know if you are keen to take me in haha :)

How many days have u played? Are u migrating alone or as a group?

nglcunited

Reaction score
Check pm
10 char

I am from 14xx kingdom currently in my S1 KvK. 14x days played.

23m power, 15m kills, 400k dead, maxed YSG / Mina / Richard.

Basically looking for
1) A slot in top alliance with whales
2) Ark slot with main team between 10 UTC and 16 UTC

I understand its not a SG alliance, will the timezone difference between all the players affect KvK activity? I would love to fight / rally / reinforce but not at 3am or during working hours.

(I cannot reply pm because i dont have 10 posts)

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
I am from 14xx kingdom currently in my S1 KvK. 14x days played.

23m power, 15m kills, 400k dead, maxed YSG / Mina / Richard.

Basically looking for
1) A slot in top alliance with whales
2) Ark slot with main team between 10 UTC and 16 UTC

I understand its not a SG alliance, will the timezone difference between all the players affect KvK activity? I would love to fight / rally / reinforce but not at 3am or during working hours.

(I cannot reply pm because i dont have 10 posts)

I see. I think our alliance dosnt Match your requirement.

U can try the ROK discord channel. Good luck 😊

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Kingdom 129 is looking for active fighters - We are a united, peaceful kingdom that just won LK season 2 and are gearing up to repeat with LK season 3. With 40 players in the top 100, 3 alliances in the top 10 and being the top ranked kingdom, we won every achievement except for occupying 5 crusader fortresses. Want a chance to win LK where rewards are distributed fairly and equitably based on your performance? Join us!

Our T5 players, and none more so than our King Jgrnaut, are always at the front line leading by example. They strictly enforce our no-city hitting rules and strive to keep the game fun and fair for all, not just for P2W players.

-120+ players with 40 million+ power and two over 100 million power, dozens more by next LK
-5 zone 3 alliances with at least 2.2 billion power and openings for 10 million power players
-The top alliance, HLU, has 5.8 billion power, gift level 26, and is looking for applicants with 30 million power
-Free resources to offset your migration cost
-Regular MGE KE competitions to keep it interesting
-Rewards for top placement in pre-LK events
-Takeda wheel and Attila MGE, we are always at the forefront of new commander releases as an older kingdom

We represent a wide range of nationalities and play styles, as long as you are active we will find you a spot, all power levels accepted.

Cost of migration lowered now so I should be able to migrate soon.

If join your alliance can play in AOO?

30M power here.

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Recruiting fighters with >35M power who can migrate within the next 3 days

Our alliance:
4.3B, second strongest in kingdom
Close to 10 t5 players
3 of our players were TOP 10 in honor point in kvk2
Access to zone 3
Full alliance tech
Almost all holy site buff
Alliance-led activists during Kill event (pass battle, tournaments, etc)

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Recruiting fighters with >35M power who can migrate by Saturday

Our alliance:
4.5B, second strongest in kingdom
Close to 10 t5 players
3 of our players were TOP 10 in honor point in kvk2
Access to zone 3
Full alliance tech
Almost all holy site buff
Alliance-led activists during Kill event (pass battle, tournaments, etc)

Southern Lights

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for free accounts from those who decided to quit the game...

Let me continue your legacy 🙏

Con_vince

Reaction score
Hi Hello.

Anyone keen to recruit.. 5Mil power only.

Have been logging in daily.

Many thanks in advance.

Con_vince

Reaction score
Pm me ur ign and alliance so that I can look for u in game. Me and another 30+ players are migrating to a kingdom in the 13xx range.

I’m 34 mil power now. Among the ppl migrating with me include a 100 mil, a 50 mil and a few 40mil. And many of them are very active. With 3 persons who are now rank 1, 4 and 8 in individual honor points for kvk2

The kingdom we r migrating to is also very active. We will be taking over a shell alliance there, so we welcome any active players to join us and grow the new alliance with us

Hi sir.. may I know if you able to recruit me. I’m only at 5mil. But am definitely an active player.

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi sir.. may I know if you able to recruit me. I’m only at 5mil. But am definitely an active player.

Hello, we are in the middle of kvk, so our kingdom is closed for another 40+ days. And we are only looking for players with power 35M and above now.

But if u r keen, u can pm me your ign, alliance and kingdom and I will add you to the sg group chat. You may find a Suitable kingdom there

Con_vince

Reaction score
Hello, we are in the middle of kvk, so our kingdom is closed for another 40+ days. And we are only looking for players with power 35M and above now.

But if u r keen, u can pm me your ign, alliance and kingdom and I will add you to the sg group chat. You may find a Suitable kingdom there

Okay sure! Thank you..

Con_vince

Reaction score

Totally new to HWZ, can’t pm you to boss. 😂

Con_vince

Reaction score

My IGN is

Gov ConVince

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can add me to the group chat too? :o

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is there a way to link my 2nd character to a new account (FB, Google) so don't have to keep changing?

TIA!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.