[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

kuehtutu

Reaction score
im still in 285 :s13:

nowadays the old kingdoms are kinda empty. all the 14XX kingdoms are raging with older players migrating there.

i saw your pre kvk scores, lots of kingdoms with crazy activities with 2bil+ points :s12:

arhndyyy

Reaction score
Yea so many whales sia I feel like ikanbilis.☹️

im still in 285 :s13:

nowadays the old kingdoms are kinda empty. all the 14XX kingdoms are raging with older players migrating there.

i saw your pre kvk scores, lots of kingdoms with crazy activities with 2bil+ points :s12:

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi! Looking for an active SG alliance to join! I am currently prepping for season 2 in 1411 but may consider to move after KvK is over (most of the people I have met in game have retired). 37+ mil and 3000 covenants short of 25 castle.

If there’s no SG alliance to join, it will be great to learn from fellow like-minded players anyway! :)

pm me ur ign, and alliance.

my alliance has about 7 singaporean, and 1 more expected to join us.

kuehtutu

Reaction score
pm me ur ign, and alliance.

my alliance has about 7 singaporean, and 1 more expected to join us.

which kd? can pm me.

might migrate after my kvk, our top alliance a lot of players are farmers/leechers. 160+ members less than 1/2 turn up for wars. :vijayadmin:

JustCuri0us

Reaction score
Hi,i have 5million power and want to migrate to Singapore alliance to match the event time :) anyone?

Last edited:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1430 SG population how big? 1073 had a lot of Sinkie/Msian in YSG too..

I'm 100mil looking to migrate.. sick of angmoh ****ers

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be opposite? I'm looking to move, no details still want me to pm.

Sent from 10char using GAGT

And u didn’t provide any details about urself, when u r looking to go into other ppl kingdom. But our alliance don’t welcome ppl who are self-absorbed anyway.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.