[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And u didn’t provide any details about urself, when u r looking to go into other ppl kingdom. But our alliance don’t welcome ppl who are self-absorbed anyway.
Lol shiat alliance anyway, looked at your past posts can already derive that.

Sent from 10char using GAGT

milktea25%sugar

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have posted here a few times.

I am looking to sell my account because it's getting increasingly hard for me to commit to playing this game everyday. I am currently at around 9.1m power, and I have thousands of unused resources.

Anyone interested in the account, please reply to me for more info!
Sorry I can't dm as of now, not enough posts!
No trolls please, not trolling about the selling as well.

Last edited:

zDarkstormz

Reaction score
New player looking for SG alliance~

Hi hi~

Just joined this game~ Any SG alliance willing to take in a low lvl player?

TQ4U_SG

Reaction score
Anyone willing to adopt a newbie? Just started this game yesterday and addicted to it...

Bongstar

Reaction score
Can share how much u guys have spend on this game? Do far I have spend around 350.. Its really addictive.. Everyday have urge to buy bundles.. Lol

kuehtutu

Reaction score
i consider myself a small to moderate spender. playing for a year plus and almost VIP 15. Not gonna talk about how much i spent lol:vijayadmin:

geraldlee93

Reaction score
Hello guys, my friends and I just started in 1847. Most of them are new to the game while I've been on this game since it first launched.

Looking for fellow Singaporeans to come join us.

Search for WSSC in 1847 if you're keen ;)

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys, my friends and I just started in 1847. Most of them are new to the game while I've been on this game since it first launched.

Looking for fellow Singaporeans to come join us.

Search for WSSC in 1847 if you're keen ;)

Are you leading the alliance?

Those who joined can play in main alliance AOO?

XKiRaX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coming back to the game... which kingdom is best for Singaporean players?

geraldlee93

Reaction score
Are you leading the alliance?

Those who joined can play in main alliance AOO?

This kd is barely a week old 😂 but if yall wanna join AOO in future, sure why not

Our alliance started out late. Right now still accumulating alliance credit for CF

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
This kd is barely a week old 😂 but if yall wanna join AOO in future, sure why not

Our alliance started out late. Right now still accumulating alliance credit for CF

Ok. I shall consider after current kvk.

By then, I should have my first T5 troops.

Yeoth19

Reaction score
Anyone high level player wanna come to 1740? Korean stucks big time here... please help... lol

guyferic

Reaction score
f2p, 55mil, 29mil kills(increasing due to ongoing kvk), working towards 1st T5
currently in K44, a few wks into KvK 4. have been playing for 500+ days, have thoughts of migrating so I can play most events in SG time as most players in K44 are from the west.

As I'm only f2p so I wont have good legendaris commanders to lead rally for war but I will join all war rallies actively.

As the main alliance in K44 have thoughts of migrating after this kvk(just talk nothing have been confirm) so I'm looking at my own options. its either I migrate with them or I migrate myself

What I'm looking for:
Peaceful kingdom with no civil war unless it's for fun
KE is organize so those that have no intentions of getting high points can farm in peace

notifications of timing for in game events

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.