MOE Kindergarten Teacher

Tobybanana

Reaction score
Hi! Just wanted to ask you if you did the full 5 days of the stint? Did you have a centre
Thank u for the detailed sharing! Can I know what were the questions for the daily reflection that u had to do? Was it hard? 😟

4ilzzzz

Reaction score
Thank u for the detailed sharing! Can I know what were the questions for the daily reflection that u had to do? Was it hard? 😟
Due to confidential agreement, im not sure if i can say it, but the idea is daily reflective questions and its pretty doable just your observations&thoughts! Hope it helps, don't worry too much and all the best!

Tobybanana

Reaction score
Hi! Is anyone already working full time at MK? Was wondering whether you guys have to do supervised ART or are you able to do it by yourself?

Ahnini

Reaction score
Anyone in the latest application window (20 September to 3 October ), and have received any notification or changed in the status?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.